senior architectural designer
- Leading the efforts on architectural design contributed by multidisciplinary engineering teams, and coordinating between engineers with different backgrounds.
- Managing Architectural designers working on the project and giving guidance to them.
- Defining the program requirements based on an understanding of the client’s production flow and environmental concerns.
- Developing schematic designs and overseeing preparation of designs for permit acquisition and construction.
- Provide technical advice regarding design, construction, or program modifications
- Lay out and plan interior room arrangements
- Analyze technical implications of design concept, calculating quantities and volumes using computer-assisted drafting (CAD) equipment and software
- Prepare cost estimates, contracts, bidding documents and technical reports for specific projects.
- Planning and designing separate modules and services.
- can steer projects from concept stage to detailed design, project execution and successful project completion.
- Drafted Working Drawings with Auto Cad and Google Sketchup
- Works on Estimates and other Documentation Works