- – Teaching Arabic language and Arabic basics and fundamental and grammar to native speaker and non-native speaker kids at NIS elementary and middle school
- – preparing lessons and study plans
- – preparing exercises and exams including correction
- – making online videos on NIS LMS website private to school
- – private lessons to Arabic native speaker in grammar
- plan, prepare and deliver lessons.
- prepare teaching materials.
- help pupils improve their listening, speaking, reading and writing skills via individual and group sessions.
- check and assess pupils’ work.
- Instructed three courses in beginning and intermediate Arabic each semester.
- Oversaw and coordinated specified instructional program.
- Integrated individual student need assessment with actively shared expertise.
- Taught and interacted with students and colleagues with the highest level of professional ethics.
- Contributed actively to relevant professional learning communities
- Created weekly lesson plans for activities.
- Collaborated weekly with classroom teachers to keep activities running smoothly.
- Taught the Arabic alphabet with encouraging and motivating methods.
- Used clear communication and professionalism to develop constructive relationship with families.