- Worked in the UNISA city east campus to ………
- Maintained construction areas in a neat, clean and organized way to keep work sites from operating efficiently and remove safety hazards.
- Performed heavy labor such as jackhammering, ditch digging and …..
- Used all tools and equipment in compliance with rules and regulations.
- Assemble pipe sections, tubing, or fittings, using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, or soldering equipment.
- Assemble or secure pipes, tubes, fittings, or related equipment, according to specifications, by soldering, or threading joints.
- Cut or bore holes in structures, such as bulkheads, decks, walls, or mains, prior to pipe installation, using hand or power tools.
- plumbing work anywhere from below ground to above ground plumbing.
- Operate Power Tools
- Assisted in Rough in
- Assisted in Fit Off
- Ran copper mains
- Inground services
- Cut and bend copper with appropriate tools
- Dug trenches for new works
- Attend full-time on site trainings to enhance plumbing techniques and improve skills
- Attend periodic off site trainings in trade school for competency of Cert III in Plumbing.
- Assist master plumbers measure, cut, thread, or bend pipe to required angle, using hand or power tools or machines
- Assist master plumbers with variety of installations and remodels.
- Installed siphonic drainage system using HDPE.
- Butt welded bends, junctions and reducers to create pre-fab sections as per plans.
- Electro fusion welding
- Installed strut to support system
- Completed in ground works