- Cold calling homeowners with a view to generating high quality leads.
- Compiled daily report indicating productivity and daily contacts made, tracked performance and communicated results to team leader.
- Demonstrated a positive, professional attitude at all times.
- Follow up and built rapport with potential leads.
- Professional and courteous approach to telephone communications.
- Set appointment at least 4 per day/shift
- Answer customers question regarding product and provide accurate information
- Confirms schedule and connect with field team for appointment
- Obtain customer information such as name, address, and payment method.
- Set appointments with potential customers at their convenience
- Assign a member of the sales force to each potential customer by providing briefs or conversation and customer needs
- Ensure that sales force member follows up with potential customers
- Take information from potential customers regarding their specific products or service need.
- Call potential customers by following calling list provided by supervisors
- Greet customers as they pick up the phone and introduce myself and the company
- Answer any questions that the potential customer asks to the best of my ability
- Close sales by overcoming objection(s), complete sales or purchase contracts; explain provisions; offer service, warranties and financing, Ensure that customers understand the vehicle’s operating features, paperwork and warranty.
- Listen to customer requests, building appropriate appointments based on customer needs.
- Enter and verify customer information.
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services, take or enter appointments, cancel appointments, or obtain details of complaints.
- Coordinate rental vehicle fleet to ensure service schedule is up to date.
- Data entry of past physical repair order copies into digital system.