senior apparel designer
- Started with Newtimes in May 2016 with a challenge to build new business with one of the competitive and design driven US based brand called Ann Taylor (LOFT/ATFS/LOS). Initiated from the scratch and contributed in an immense way for the product and design presentations
- Training vendors through the challenging environment and learning a new product line.
- Currently fledged with a business of $3.5m ending this year December’18 which is growing at an archaic.
- Responsible for pitching in to new brands from Design perspective by understanding and studying the customer, age group, market, price point etc. Planning a range for presentations within a deadline and Visual layout to provide the arena of our capabilities.
- Newtimes acquired a business worth $100 m in 2018 for all the categories Women/Men/Kids from a competitive agent. Was held responsible with a team for all the design presentations and identifying new vendors to build a strong team structure and product line.
- Responsible for developing new capsules, sourcing fabrics, shortlisting product with vendors, presentation layouts and visual merchandising.
- Lead Trend forecasting projects seasonally. Well versed with the process to identify key details, silhouettes, colors, prints for seasonal direction.
- Creating Mood Boards & Fashion illustrations.
- After Design approvals, Selection of materials / Embellishments.
- Ensuring stitching, finishing and merchandising.
- Designed the first Clothing line of the company.