- Throughly sanitize animal cages.
- Provide care for each animal by preparing food and serving meals.
- Maintain medical records as well as administer medicine.
- Teach animals to be personable.
- Consult with potential adopters to describe each animal’s personality.
- Remove hazards and develop appropriate boundaries and rules to create a safe environment for animals.
- Manage time efficiently
- Breeding cows
- Milking Cows
- Building fence
- Feeding calves and cows
- Cleaning milk equipment
- Repairing tractors and other farm equipment
- Clean, arrange, and provide food for animal enclosures.
- Play with animals so they may maintain a positive mental health.
- Work alongside co-workers to help the animals.
- Clean and maintain animal kennels, holding areas, play yards, etc.
- Taking care of the animal’s daily needs such as cleaning and feeding
- Stocking shelves with products
- Doing basic grooming procedures such as bathing, brushing, and trimming nails
- Care for the cats of the animal shelter.
- Feed animals, and cleaning and maintenance of animal quarters.
- Move, display, and interact with animals.
- General knowledge of all the animals, care, and temperament.
- Implement specific plans of care for individual pet needs.
- Clean up after, groom, exercise and provide care for all of the animals.
- Prioritize animal safety and comfort.
- Keep kennels clean, bathe animals, maintained a clean work environment.