- Interacted with a variety of sizes and species of animals including but not limited to dogs, cats, birds, and guinea pigs.
- Observe animals for signs of illness, injury, or unusual behavior; notifying manager as warranted.
- Maintain a clean and safe environment for the animals.
- Fed and medicated animals as instructed.
- 40+ animal petting zoo
- Set up & tear down & remove amusement park ride
- Received welding knowledge
- Re-level small structures
- Prepared food, cleaned enclosures, and monitored animals’ health
- Assisted customers with the adoption process
- Helped vaccinate, microchip, and maintain animals’ records
- Participated in community adoption events
- Observe animals for signs of illness, injury, or unusual behavior; notifying veterinarians and treating such illnesses or injuries following experience or instructions of veterinarians.
- Feed or exercise animals or provide other general care, such as cleaning or maintaining holding areas using disinfectant solutions, brushes, shovels, and/or water hoses.
- Administer prescribed medications to animals or dress wounds.
- Train workers in animal care procedures and safety precautions.
- Transport animals, food, animal feed, and other supplies to and from worksites.
- Educate the public about animal welfare, animal control laws and regulations, and about diseases that can be spread from animals to humans.
- Attend lectures and continuing education courses.
- Provide food and water to the animals
- Clean the animal living spaces, such as beds, blankets, or toys, along with other equipment.
- Exercise animals, such as walking the dog, along with games for the cats.
- Bathe animals, trim nails, and perform grooming needs.
- Work was performed on a regularly scheduled basis.
- Time and organizational management.