- Design and implement local SQLite Database for the enterprise application and store relevant data using threads to ensure smooth UI experience.
- Material design guidelines, minor tweaks, App UI optimisations and use of best practices.
- Independently designed and developed Android Apps according to client requirements.
- Developed work-flow charts and diagrams to ensure correct implementation flow to met deadlines.
junior android developer
- Bulid an native Android application
- Ui/Ux designing
- Firebase backend designing
- MySQL and SQL lite backend
- Designed the UI of an Android app
- Implemented some of the Activities of the app
- Created a webpage for the video share function
- We have developed Android application for our company Flockstation which includes features like Rest API, Payment Gateway Integration, Tickets selling & scanning using QR Code, 1 on 1 & Group Chat using io Socket, Google Maps integration, OCR to read Visiting Cards along with Interactive Material design UI.
- The LEAD is a LEaders Accelerating Development Program of the Deshpande Foundation. This application helps to LEAD students and their respective program managers.
- In this application, there are two sections
- Worked as a freelance Android developer (native apps).
- Here is my GitHub link – https://github.com/abhijeet-15.
- Project Name: FarmLink, Agri, CCM, FieldTrack
- Front End: Android, Java, Kotlin
- Back End: Room, Hardware integration using Bluetooth
- I have below key tasks in the projects: