- Preparation of Loan Documents for Australian customers depending on the needs that come in through different channels such as Brokers, Branch and Mobil Lenders.
- Handling critical escalations from the customers and ANZ staff (Personnel Bankers/Branch Developments Managers in Australia).Processing applications end to end with a CAD limit of upto $1,500,000, ensuring the completion on Applications within the SLA.
- Maintaining a strong line of communication with the Credit Assessment team, Document verifications Team and the Settlements team to complete transactions.
- Closely tracking consumer activities with their accounts and bringing light to any unusual transactions.
- Recording and highlighting unusual transactions for scrutinizing to be done by onshore teams.
- Doing Quality checks for applications and providing support on the BAU process for the team.
- Paving a pathway for Online Settlements of applications through PEXA, communicating with Other Financial Institutions in Australia.Running the Automation for PEXA.
- LC advising and Amendment.
- Taking care of Import and export LC lodgment.
- Clearing Nostro Recon.
- Checking incoming swift messages
- Extensive interaction with the clients
- Monitor margin calls of all the counterparty’s on a daily basis
- Reconciliation of portfolio
- Interacting with the internal teams such as settlements, front office, etc. in resolving counterparty issues diligently
- Did in-depth secondary research and analysis of the data to check the feasibility of the projects and then setting up the base work for the smart city projects.
- Created tender documents for the client in various smart city sectors and evaluating the bids received.
- Conducted various CEO level meetings between the Govt. & Pvt. Companies representatives.
- Monitored, tracked, evaluated and helped the client in the implementation of over 50 projects for Smart City Initiative.
- Created documents and presentations for the client for showcasing and fund – raising of the projects to GoM, GoI, ADB etc.
- I worked for Honeywell as a Security Data Analyst in Vulnerability Management for COTS Application. As an analyst, I designed, developed, tested and maintained vulnerability Reports based on customer requirements.
- Mastered the ability to design and deploy rich graphical visualizations using Advanced Excel & Microsoft BI /Tableau
- Ensured that the COTS Application used by the client is vulnerable-free & compliant with the latest market version available
- Facilitated proactive Patching of COTS product
- Created different KPI using calculated key figures and parameters.
- Developed Power BI & Tableau visualizations using Cross Tabs,Heat Maps,Box and Whisker Chats,Scatter Plots,Geographical Maps, Pie Charts and Bar Charts and Density Charts.
- Using Microsoft Excel, 2016 created reports and metrics, presented them convincingly & facilitated required discussion and drive execution of such reports.