- Maintenance on all aircraft in SAA’s fleet aswell as other airlines that require maintenancefrom SAA Technical.
- Thorough inspections of all sections of theaircraft as well as its parts and components.
- Servicing and maintenance of Hydraulic andPneumatic systems.
- Taking extreme precautions on criticalcomponents such as Engines, Landing Gearand Flight controls by over maintaining.
- Fault finding and troubleshooting snagsoccurring during a test or due to a previousfindings.
- Major Maintenance as well as MinorMaintenance and Line Maintenance.
- Carry out pre-flight checks and inspections
- Working on project of Modification of Aircrafts for Air to Air Refueling
- As a General Fitter working on different areas of Aircraft according to the provided drawings.
- Mainly working on the wings of the Aircraft, preparing it for access of fuel pipes.
- Practically working on the Aircrafts by using different provided tools.
- Responsible for the on-going maintenance of aircraft, airframe systems, engines and engine systems
- Custody and correct use of valuable technical equipment, tools, machinery, publications, materials, job items and other military assets.
- Liaising with other technical trades, engineering officers, aircrew and civilian staff.
- Formulate conceptual design of aeronautical or aerospace products or systems to meet customer requirements.Currently working on A319-100/A320-200 Fitted with IAE V2500 and A330-200/300 Fitted with CF6-80E. Line Maintenance and Base Maintenance up to A
aircraft technician (avionics)
- Qualified Avionics Technician.
- Worked in a heavy maintenance hangers.
- Enhanced and equipped with good hands-on skills and technical skills
- Performed maintenance on MD-11, B777, B767, B747 and A330 aircraft’s.
- Performed maintenance and modification tasks as per work cards and AMM.
- Performed troubleshooting and repair on Avionics related issues.
- Performed Operational checks on avionics system and components.
- Clean, refuel and change the oil in line service aircraft.
- Performed and handled with GE and Pratt and Whitney Engines and changing of Landing Gears.
- Capable of working in any kind of environments.
- Able to work in a team and independently according to the task given.