- Confer with parents and staff to discuss educational activities, policies, and student behavioral or learning problems.
- Evaluate curricula, teaching methods, and programs to determine their effectiveness, efficiency, and utilization, and to ensure that school activities comply with federal, state, and local regulations.
- Set educational standards and goals, and help establish policies and procedures to carry them out.
- Plan and lead professional development activities for teachers, administrators, and support staff.
- Determine allocations of funds for staff, supplies, materials, and equipment, and authorize purchases.
- Mentor and support administrative staff members such as superintendents and principals.
- Coordinate conferences, meetings, or special events, such as luncheons and training sessions.
- Order and dispense supplies.
- Open, sort, and route incoming mail, answer correspondence, and prepare outgoing mail.
- Make travel arrangements for office personnel.
- Check the Print order for Finweek Magazine.
- DIY Awards keep Register.
- Marking CPD Questionnaires and Sending Certificates
- Solving Queries for medical professions
- Handling meetings and blocking rooms
- Handling salary invoices
- Purchase requisition for the department . (Entries in SAP)
- Preparing other reports such as SAP services entries
- Preparing Cheque and Cash payments
- Maintaining all kinds of files
- Acted: – Secretary of the Director, Typist Clerk and Training Assistant of ETD
- Capturing of the Annual Training Report(ATR), Capture data in the Workplace Skills Plan(WSP)
- Receiving incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail
- Answering the phone and conveying messages around the department
- Sorting and delivering of correspondence
- Prepare for meetings by:
- Booking the venue for meetings or training