- Prepare and deliver lectures to undergraduate and graduate students in four courses that make up the Midstream Minor in the Petroleum Engineering Department.PEGN 460 – Flow in Pipelines & Pipeline Networks
- PEGN 461 – Facility Design & Operations
- PEGN 462 – Flow Assurance
- PEGN 463 – Midstream Design (Capstone Course)
- Taught first year writing courses in the Writing Arts department including Intensive College Composition I, Composition I, and Composition II.
- Created engaging and compelling lesson plans that fostered development for students to understand the writing process, how to create a strong argument, research, analysis, editing, and rhetoric.
- Assignments centered around the topics of exploring the writing process, hip-hop culture, GRIT, failure, disability awareness and disability theory, and youth sports and activities. CCII students were permitted to choose their own year-long topics and taught strategies for developing new arguments and content on the same topic.
- Met with students for 1 on 1 conferences on a regular basis to coach them through their writing process and provide guidance related both to the course and any outside issues they may have been experiencing.
- Delivering lectures on Business Analytics to PGP students
- Organizing MDP’s for executive/working professionals
- Provide professional consulting services to government or industry.
- Instructor for the course “Web Design” .
- Introduction to Psychology
- Psychology 201
- Introduction to Sociology
- Career and Life Planning
- Alcohol, Drugs, and Behavior
- Perspectives on Parenting
- Death and Dying
- Prepare and deliver lectures to undergraduate students on topics such as college composition writing and critical thinking
- Compile, administer, and grade examinations and writing assignments.
- Assisted in the restructuring of Bachelor of Arts in Sociology Program.
- Taught Introduction to Sociology, Race and Ethnicity, Culturally Responsive Teaching, Introduction to Education, and Educational Psychology.