Adjunct Instructor Resume Examples
adjunct instructor (part time)
- Taught classes in student assessment and educational statistics
- Held conferences with students to discuss and plan their course work
- Supervised Practicum Students
- Continuously educate, reflect, and modify skills by providing students with original homework assignments, review packets, and assessments for the following classes:EN 102- English 2: Ideas & Values in Literature (Spring 2014)Encouraged a deeper understanding of human nature and the human condition through the study of ideas and values expressed in imaginative literature.
- Prepared lessons and delivered course content to students.
- Instructed up to 75 students per quarter.
- Set up and conducted virtual office hours for online courses.
- Graded and returned all student work before deadlines.
- Participated in quarterly continuing education seminars focused on team building and professional development.
- Design and deliver specialized, practical mathematics instruction for both the Welding and Construction Trades programs.
- Work with department heads to implement team teaching practices in the classroom.
- Teach utilize classroom mathematics techniques in a real-world vocational setting by working with students on fabrication projects in the Construction and Welding shops.
- Propose and create curriculum for community education courses.
- Create and distribute a video marketing campaign for upcoming courses.
adjunct instructor, department of english
- Continuously educate, reflect, and modify skills by providing students with original homework assignments, review packets, and assessments for the following classes:ENGL 110- Seminar in CompositionA composition course required for all University of Delaware students.
- This class serves as an introduction to the process of academic writing that
- Prepare and deliver lectures to students in Principles of Algebra, Intermediate Algebra, College Math, and Statistics.
- Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and and tests
- Prepare and deliver lectures to students in Developmental Math II and Developmental Math a Module Approach (using Mymathlab).
- Evaluate and grade students’ class work, assignments, and tests.
- Instruct treament planning course for Animal Assisted Therapy Certificate Program.
- Support higher level student fieldwork experiences to assist with Animal Assisted Therapy interventions and documentation.
- Travel nation wide, teaching active attack response to law enforcement, firefighters, and EMS personnel
- Work as part of an instruction team setting up lectures and hands on reality based training
- Assist students in reaching educational goals with use of real world experiences and research based curriculum
- Responsible for proper documentation and training site preparation throughout the entire training package
- Planning, implementing and managing state-mandated reading recertification courses for certified teachers
- Reading and Language Arts curriculum support for new teachers
- Online and Brick and Mortar Instructor
- Best Practices in adult pedagogy to meet the needs of adults in a cooperative online setting
- Conference Presenter (Poster 2018 and Socratic Circle 2016)
- Staff Training Auburn Hills “Socratic Circles (2016)
- Prepare and deliver lectures to undergraduate students on topics such as study skills, college writing, goal setting, diversity and human development.
- Received higher than average scores on all evaluations by students and department heads.
- Elementary Arabic instructor offering coursework both face-to-face and Online Learning.
- Adjusts to individual student needs to provide the most personalized learning experience.
- Prepare and deliver lectures to students in Statistics and Fundamentals of Mathematics.
- Prepare lectures that involve the use of Excel.
- Evaluate and grade students’ class work, assignments, and tests
- Prepare outlines of instructional programs and training schedules and establish course goals.Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students’ varying needs, abilities, and interests.
- Prepare and deliver lectures to students in Intermediate Algebra, Quantitative Reasoning, Liberal Arts Math, Statistics, College Algebra, Pre-Calculus, Trigonometry, Survey of Calculus, Calculus I-Analytic Geometry, and Calculus II-Analytic Geometry.
- PowerPoint, Geometer’s Sketchpad (dynamic geometric software), Smart Technologies, video recordings, and the graphing calculator are used to deliver lectures and/or as support for students outside class time.
- Blackboard is used to maintain student grades and attendance records as well as to post notes and assignments.
- Mymathlab.com is used for Intermediate Algebra homework.
- Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and tests.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.