- Monitoring income and expense ledgers.
- Immediate response to emails and correspondence.
- Checking customers credit ratings with bank.
- Ensuring payment made on time and negotiating on re-payment plans with customer on backlog/outstanding payment.
- Accounts receivable accounting
- Creating debit memo (Refund).
- Preparation of Cheques.
- Application of invoices
- Researching on Unapplied, Unidentified Receipts & applying the same.
- Contacting the Anaheim team for backups’ and problems through e-mail
- Responsible of full sets of accounts and closing of monthly accounts
- Certifying of payments, prepare payment schedules, deduction of expenses/materials & advances from sub-contractors
- Prepare Project Profit & Loss, sub-contractor statements and sales forecast for Managing Director
- Preparation of GST return & submission
- Prepare accounts/audit schedules, liaising with auditor and bank
- Involved in preparing stock summaries along with stock analysis monthly for presentation to the Directors of the company.
- Performing price variance analysis on purchase orders. Analyzing key accounts related to production, price and inventory.
- Performing profitability checks on costing sheets for different styles.
- Aided the team in preparing the budget
- Generated financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status
- Set up and updated customer accounts with interactions, payments and personal information.
- Entered all invoices requiring payment via check or bank draft.
- Provided administrative services, including phone and email correspondence, making copies and handling incoming and outgoing mail and faxes.
- Supported HR through personal document management, calendar organization and collateral preparation for meetings.
- Answered inquiries and addressed, resolved or escalated issues to management personnel to ensure client satisfaction.