- Preparing Purchase Order and Following up with the suppler for supply the material to site.
- Vat & EMP Submissions
- Ledger Scrutiny.
- Day to day accounting, Follow up of Vendor’s payment with HO.
- Managed daily financial plannings by preparing payments report..
- Timely review of party accounts and reconciliation of transactions.
- Prepared MIS reports for efficient workflow.
- handled clients queries through mail and voice and provide assistance .
- Maintenance of Petty Cash Book, Cash Book, General Ledger, Sales Register, Purchase Register.
- Preparing of Financial Statements
- Preparing of Computation of Income for filing of IT Returns.
- Preparing and submission of monthly statutory returns like VAT Returns.
- Follow up of statutory forms like C Forms from Sundry Creditors for Sales Tax Assessment.
- Preparing of Bank stock Statement, Bank Statement Reconciliation, Creditors, Debtors.
- Communicating with parties, banks, customers for data collection for smooth operation through phone & mail.
- Purchase entry, Sales Entry, Journal Entry, Credit Note/Debit Note, Day Book Entry, E-Way Bill Entry, Payment Entry, Receipt entry, Bank BRS, Stock Transfer, IN BUSY SOFTWARE,
- SUPPORTING WORK : – ATTENDANCE RECORD, ESIC , JOINING FORMALITIES, I CARD PREPARE AND ISSUE.PREPARATION OF MASTER OF EMPLOYEE IN EXCEL, INCLUSING BANK DETAIL, ATTENDANCE AND OTHER.
- GTA Service Tax,
- Provisions, Monthly JV entries.
- Strengthened customer relationships with proactive and collaborative approach to managing needs.
- Entered customer order details into system, accepted payments and updated accounts.
- Managed and mentored team of account executives.
- Motivated team members to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Effectively communicated with clients using well-developed interpersonal skills, which helped to improve relationships and rapport.
- Liaised between clients and support team to resolve issues quickly and effectively.
- Created reports, correspondence and procedure manuals.