- Working with accounting software – Tally9. ERP
- Preparation of all type of Entries, Validation and Posting.
- Mentioning all financial records like Bills, Receipt, journal voucher, bank payment voucher & inward entries of invoices.
- Preparing cheques, cash and Bank Vouchers and making payment through NEFT/RTGS.
- Coordinating with operations staff ensuring day to day invoicing. Updating bank reconciliation statement for every month.
- Preparing reports on O/S statements for creditors payments.
- Preparing reports on accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Perform billing, payment allocation, collection and activity reporting following established protocols, to tight deadlines.
- Calling Corporate for outstanding amount & keeping a track record of the same
- Maintain up-to-date billing system and customer files
- Monitor customer account details and identify and investigate non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
- Investigate and resolve customer queries
- Purchase and Sales entries, Receipt and Payment entries in Tally.
- Prepare bank deposits, Perform data entry
- Client follow up for receivables
- Reconciliation –Receivable/ Payable/ Bank
- Physical verification of stock
- Verifying bills and reconciliation for all parties.
- Handling all the sales, purchase entry in tally.
- Reconciliation of COD sheets.
- Preparing GST returns.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Maintain stock of purchase from vendors.
- Maintaining & entering Standard Vouchers, Receipts, Journal Vouchers, And Updating Bank & Cash
- Statutory duties Taxes like TDS, PT, Vat and Services tax
- Reconciliation of all bank accounts different Project’s
- Preparation of weekly and monthly reports on outstanding bills
- Reconciliation of the company Ledger with the bank account
- Checking Suppliers & Sub- contractor bills
- Checking NMR Entries as ledger wise in tally