- Ledger updating
- Sale invoices and Returns
- Daily Book
- salary Vouchers
- Documents keeping
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers
- Make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services, and supplies
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts
- Maintain accounts of debtors and creditors.
- Maintain cash books and ledgers.
- Prepare bank reconciliation statements.
- Conduct periodic stock audits.
- Undertake general ledger entries on a short schedule with nearly 100% accuracy.
- Check on financial reports to assess accuracy and completeness
- Operate computers programmed with Sun Systems to record, store, and analyze information.
- Receive, count, record, and bank cash, checks, and vouchers.
accounts assistant (intern)
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality
- Maintain and update a list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development
- Assisting Administration work
- Reconciliation and making of Consolidated Invoice for HSBC and MASHREQ