- Counselling students and there parents regarding Admission in different courses offered by University.
- Building good relationship with the students.
- Organizing student orientation program.
- Met with over 400 incoming freshmen students to review course schedules and offer academic guidance and support.
- Handling daily queries from the students regarding Admissions in different course.
- Admitted 4 students in the University in different courses.
- Admitted 12 students through telephonic quires.
- Providing educational guidance and assistance for students by planning schedules, recommending courses and determining appropriate education solutions for different types of students.
- Must also follow through and track the advancement of students.
- Must provide case management to students who do not meet local educational requirements.
- Converted 35 walk-in students into Admissions.
academic counselor/soft skills trainer
- Responsible for coordinating the placement drives and campus visits of the companies and ensuring 100% placement.
- Converting inquiries to admission leads.
- Conducting Orientation programs for the fresh batches
- Training interns in soft skills.
- Preparation of organization hierarchy and work methods/flow
- Customer relationship management (CRM) software set up & management
- Market analysis of students preferences, Universities, & Regions
- Student recruitment and Counseling
- Cold Calling to perspective students/parents through CRM, fixing appointments for end to sales process
- Achieved 253% of total target from Jan’19-May’19(Expected Revenue:3 Lakhs;Delivered Revenue: 7.53 Lakhs, Till date one of the longest running employee for the branch with an achievement of 152%
- Generated a revenue of Rs 33 Lakhs till date which accounts for close to 37% of the contribution of the total revenue of the business unit.
- Maintaining relationships with key clients and seeking references and provide troubleshooting solutions
- Conducting various marketing and scholarship events/seminars in schools for lead generation process along with the marketing team
- Managing a team of 3-4 counselors ,assigning key responsibilities and manage weekly revenue team targets
- Building strategies with the managers for market expansion, weekly revenue cycle and employee retention in sales process