3d modeler, rigger, texturer, illustrator
- Zbrush to create organic models.
- Maya to create all kinds of objects from everyday household objects to cars to mechas. Also UV mapping and Rigging.
- Substance painter to texture everything.
- Marmoset Toolbag 3 is my goto Renderer
- Photoshop and Illustrator to create or manipulate images, logos, etc.
- working creatively to produce original and aesthetically pleasing designs and solutions
- using specialist computer generation software such as Maya, Flash and After Effects
- presenting designs to customers for evaluation
- promoting and running the business
- liaising and working effectively with other design and production staff.
3d modeler, cnc tech, carpenter
- Carpentry and workmanship.
- Create custom designed wooden coin-holders, Picture frames, shadow boxes, and other requested items.
- Implement and maintain configuration control systems for CnC machine parameters.
- Operate CnC machines and basic upkeep.
- Utilize basic mathematics to take three-dimensional digital images and transform them into tangible objects.
- Keep in contact with customer to plan out additions, subtractions, cost, and other business related circumstance.
- Create prototypes or models of objects to be 3D printed.