More Job Descriptions for :
- Learned the many intricate processes of filling medical oxygen tanks
- Loaded tanks on to the filling rack
- Inspected each tank for signs of defects such as oil, a loose valve or discoloration of the tank
- Checked every tank to ensure that it was tested within the past 5 years.
- Tested the pressure of tanks after they came off the rack to ensure the tank was full.
- Tested the purity of tanks by ensuring it met the standard 99.2% oxygen content.
- Checked for leaking tanks that could be harmful to a patient
- Responsible for the whole operations including warehouse dispatch and Logistics activities carried out.
- Good experience in managing and warehouse inventory and preparing daily stock reports.
- Generated stock report to provide feedback to top management and managed inventory through SAP system
- Ensuring preparing the inward and outward documents.
- Responsible for all logistics issues related to dispatch and receipts.
- Responsible for STO execution and invoicing the bills through SAP
- Ensuring the FIFO for all products, knowledge in stock keeping.
- Cleaned dirty tanks to help prevent the possible spread of infection.
- Made sure every tank had it’s correct lot number, as well as medical oxygen label.
- Did daily FDA compliance paperwork to make sure the tanks could be monitored if there was an issue.
- Occassionally delivered small quantities of oxygen tanks to nursing homes.
- Monitored work areas for cleanliness and obstacles, moving cartons and boxes to keep all aisles free of clutter for ease of movement
- Utilized computer system and scanner to pick customer orders and assemble the pallets for shipping
- Packed over 20,000 pounds of paint products daily while keeping detailed records of productivity and identifying areas for improvement
- Bent, lifted, opened, and moved paint products weighing up to 120 pounds
- Ensure the Availability of material required by contract.
- Maintain files and records pertaining to all inventory transactions.
- Examine and inspect stock items for defects, reporting any damage to superior.
- Perform all the packing, handling and transportation of material to be ship out country for repair or calibration.
- Responsible for maintenance and calibration of aircraft ground support equipment.
- Translation of documents to Spanish.
- Provide assistance in translation for customers in the installation, repair, or maintenance of material, components or supplies.