Andrew Smith287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
Over 3.5 years Experienced Business Relationship & Key Account Manager with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry. Skilled in Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Conflict Resolution, Public Speaking, Teamwork, and Leadership. Strong sales professional with a Bachelor's degree focused in Mathematics from Hindu College, University of Delhi.
Vendor Manager, Stehr Inc. Stiedemannport, Tennessee
Jan. 2020 – Present
- Taking care of all subscribed vendor partners and ensuring maximum renewal rate & generating revenue (increased Renewal Rate by 10% in last 6 months)
- Excelling at Vendor Experience, best services to customer by the vendors and maximum retention of vendor partners
- Leading a team of 10 Account Managers, mentoring new team members & organizing training sessions
- Making targets for the team, ensuring proper execution of the processes set & tracking their performances
- Coordinating with other stalk holders within the organization to make plans & processes generating optimal solutions
- Handling & resolving all major subscription related queries, vendor-client grievances and taking required measures to resolves them
- Being a part of the core team, continuously involved in building strong & friendly office culture
Senior Executive- Business Development, Hintz-Kemmer. Port Shelton, Oregon
Sep. 2017 – Dec. 2017
- Educating vendor partners about company's new initiatives or any changes in the existing processes
- Analyzing customer and vendor response to company's way of working and amending the processes accordingly
- Recognizing potential business partners & bringing them on board to meet the demand side
- Leading a team of 4 on building better engagement with vendor partners, maintaining their accounts with ShaadiSaga
- Working with other stake holders within the organization to make processes to get better results
- Responsible for smooth service exchange between clients & vendors
- Resolving post event conflicts between vendors and clients
- Hiring & Training BD Interns
Customer Relationship Manager, Wilderman-Welch. Santiagoville, California
Jan. 2017 – Feb. 2017
- Communicating with potential clients on calls, emails, understanding their requirements, pitching them our services & connecting them with the relevant service providers
- Cross selling & Up selling
- Coordinating with vendor and customer to schedule meetings, following up to generate hot prospects and closing the deals
- Working on improvement of CRM panel & continuously evaluating the processes to ensure maximum revenue
- Building & maintaining business relationship with clients & vendor partner
North Kunde Institute, Hilpertmouth, Missouri
B.Sc. (H), Mathematics, Jun. 2016
The South Dakota College, South Murray, Washington
Class 12th, PCM (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics), Oct. 2013
North Vermont College, Kulasstad, Arizona
Class 10th, Nov. 2011
B2C Sales, B2B Sales
Client & Vendor Relationship Management
Key Account Management
Andrew Smith287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
Dedicated,results-oriented professional over 13 years of strong experience in the areas of Vendor Management,Supplier Performance Management, operational Contract management, Contract Financial Management, Contract Governance and Enablement. Analytical, Innovative professional with strong business acumen, Eminent team player with assertive communication, presentation and leadership skills.Honeywell Certified Six Sigma Professional
Vendor Manager, Koch, Walter and Williamson. Faytown, Oregon
Feb. 2016 – Present
- Establishing Governance routines for services agreed with 3rd party service providers with program status
- Define applicable Delivery metrics for the services and enable the same to project stakeholders per the agreed frequency
- Active participation in Squads / Tribes showcases to provide the project / services status
- Interpret government regulations and applicable codes to ensure compliance and Identify opportunities for strategic improvement or mitigation of business interruption and other risks caused by business, regulatory, or industry-specific change initiatives
- Working with Operational Risk Committee to ensure program Risk & Issues are reported and ensure on time closure
- Active Collaboration with Tribe Leads / Area Leads and supporting departments within the bank to ensure smooth Service Delivery
- Monthly / Quarterly Engagement Governance meeting with Supplier Account Executives to showcase program status with RED / AMBER instances and track action items
- Single Point of contact for all Enabling Functions across Bank such as Infrastructure, Business Continuity Management, Disaster Recovery, Operational Excellence team to assist in Audit / Operational Review for the Program
- Program oversight to General Managers / Domain Leads to build Supplier Strategy and Delivery Excellence opportunities on the potential new services
- Monthly Balance Score Card of the Program status to Senior Management in Schedule Vs Cost against defined baseline and report any potential deviations with Action plans
- Conducted Annual Review for multiple Services with Domain Leads / Area Leads to showcase the Overall Service Delivery (SLA, CI, Innovation) of the Program and recommend the potential Improvement Opportunities to enhance the services quality
- Tracking and Monitoring Financial transactions of the Program and ensure consistent utilization of budget
Team Lead ( System Analyst), Nicolas, Wolf and Crist. Lyndsaystad, Connecticut
Nov. 2011 – Jun. 2012
- Develop or update project plans for information technology projects including information such as project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, schedules, funding, and staffing
- Billing Schedule Management, Invoicing, Invoice packaging, Purchase Order process
- Program Status reporting, Updating of cycle of work plans in accordance with standard guidelines,
- Standardizing project management Tools, Processes, Templates and Documentation Standards (Process Map, Flow Chart etc)
- Consolidation and analysis program status information, comparison with baseline and communicating status to the management for review.
- Preparations of weekly metrics for the Task level activities and preparing EVM metrics for higher management review.
- Tracking and monitoring the Delivery and PMO health check as per the frequency
- Consolidation of WBS details and analysis of cost and variable elements for WBS allocations.
- Facilitated MSPS (Microsoft Project Server) setup for the project by providing standard PM guidelines
- Support Project Managers / Team Leads in definition of project Work Breakdown Structure, and the associated work-plan breakdown structure.
- Monthly reconciliation of revenue realization and recognition
- Preparation of Financial dashboards on monthly for leadership meeting
- Preparing Budgets and analyzing the project’s measures like Total Cost, Profit %, Staffing allocation, Total Revenue etc
- Identifying the trend Schedule and Cost Variance from the tasks and follow-up for justification
- Defect tracking process and also have reported progress against tracking at project/delivery unit level ( HP QC, BMC Remedy)
Finance and Accounts Executive, Wehner, Daniel and Fisher. Maxineside, Massachusetts
Dec. 2008 – Apr. 2010
- Responsible for reconciliation of 6 US region entities in Oracle 11i & HFM.
- Analyzing and processing Journal Entry Transactions on Weekly/Monthly basis. Entries include Intercompany Charges, Intercompany Suspense, Risk Insurance Charges, Property Tax, Sales and Use Tax charges, Reclass transactions, AP Invoices and Payroll Accruals.
- Performing the reconciliation of 27 Balance Sheet Accounts and Updating the Aging Analysis.
- Reviewing the major accounts like Recharge/Billings, AR/AP and identifying the items that needs to be cleared, thereby reducing the outstanding reconciling items.
- Upload of Trial balances of Non SAP operating entities with the details provided by statutory accountants into Oracle for reporting purpose.
- Processing of journals with respect to intercompany imbalances by booking the invoices/payments entries and accruals.
- Handling the queries related GL Entities and providing details to FP&A team with cost center related queries.
- Preparation of Monthly Performance dashboards and month end closure activities.
Business Associate, Emard Inc. Lake Latarshaview, Georgia
Jul. 2007 – Jan. 2008
- Collection of Billing Projections, comparison of projection vs. actual and identifying the variance through Variance Analysis and providing the justification for the variance
- Performing Trend Analysis for each Project to understand the financial and revenue realization.
- Overseeing Billing for Completion and accuracy using MS Access database tool.
- Monitoring & analysis of Offshorability, Time Sheet Leakage
- Monitoring & analysis of Revenue Realization on Oracle platform for individual projects.
- Consolidated reporting of Financial and Resourcing data to Management (Head count reporting).
- Assisting in Contract management and maintaining the database of SOWs (Statement of Work) and following up with Management for unsigned copy of SOW.
- Creation of Billing Vitals data for Account Receivables collection.
- Providing support to projects in managing budgets, Time Sheet reporting, Project Management tool usage.
- Invoice Reconciliations and AR Reconciliations and follow-ups with AR team for cash collections and updating the ageing analysis.
Herman Academy, Robertsport, Utah
Executive Program on Business Management, Business Management, Project Management, Stakeholder Management, Feb. 2013
South Steuber, New Carroll, Tennessee
Bachelor of Commerce, Accounting, Economics, Business Studies, Jun. 2005
Contract & Sourcing Management
Banking & Financial Management
Program & Project Management
Not in love with this template? Browse our full library of resume templates
More Job Descriptions for :
- Distribute and monitor appraisal orders from corporate clients.
- Manage subcontracted vendors and maintain vendor accounts.
- Supervise and delegate tasks to entry-level co-workers.
- Recruit new vendors.
- Reconcile payment disputes.
- Coordinate with vendors, such as couriers, warehouse managers, logistics coordinators, etc to ensure successful delivery of goods to the customer.
- Plan, coordinate, and oversee logistics for printer supplies
- Responsible for business operations, vendor & customer experience in 3 cities of Punjab. (Amritsar, Bathinda, Muktsar)
- Analyze operations to evaluate performance of vendors, company & its staff in meeting objectives or to determine areas of potential cost reduction, program improvement, or policy change.
- Part of Classified steam of the company focusing on improving the demand.
- Part of New Product Development with product marketing (Yougraphy and Commercial Printing)
- Handling the Alliances and Partnership for the B2C product across PAN India.
- Increased the demand for online and offline Businesses for B2B and B2C verticals.
- Handling vendor and Account Management for all the existing PAN India Accounts.
- SPOC for complete operational procedures focusing on timely fulfilment of orders.
- Managing the PAN India Accounts like Decathlon, Byjus, AirAsia, Treebo Hotels, OYO, Paytm, Plum Organics.
- Initiated maintained and managed vendor relationships
- Coordinated with vendors and resolved issues.
- Reviewed contacted work performed by vendors.
- Provided technical support and maintenance as needed.
- Ensure the Restaurant Health index(RHI) for my set of accounts(around 450) were aligned to the city targets.
- Drive city level projects as most of the new features or technologies were piloted in Bengaluru.
- Resolve the app and menu related issues for my set of accounts.
- Coordinate with vendors & other departments to ensure growth in business.