More Job Descriptions for :
- Monitor recording instruments, flowmeters, panel lights, and other indicators, and listen for warning signals, in order to verify conformity of process conditions.
- Record operating data such as process conditions, test results, and instrument readings
- Start pumps to wash and rinse reactor vessels, to exhaust gases and vapors, to regulate the flow of oil, steam, air, and perfume to towers, and to add products to converter or blending vessels.
- Observe and record field conditions, gathering, interpreting, and reporting data such as flow meter readings and chemical levels.
- Driving an Omega Top Lifter.
- Driving an Kalmar Container reach stacker (RS LICENCE).
- Loading and unloading Freight trains and trucks.
- Stacking containers in the yard.
- Planning and organizing the loading of trains (OFFICE DUTIES).