More Job Descriptions for :
- Supervised a team of up to 12 IT Systems Engineers and Database Administrators in support of the County’s IBM Mainframe, UNIX and Windows servers and server executive software.
- Directed the installation of operating systems and executive software for the County’s IBM Mainframe and UNIX computers. I was the lead CICS and DB2 systems programmer for over 20 years.
- Performed ongoing hardware and software maintenance operations, including installing or upgrading hardware or software.
- Researched, tested and verified proper functioning of software patches and fixes.
- Supported WebMethods, a distributed system architectures that connected frontend web and Windows applications to the County Mainframe’s legacy back end applications.
- Trained system users in system operation and software.
- Developed project plans and schedules.
- Worked in migration from Siebel to Salesforce
- Handled defect fixing and enhancement requests using Customization, Apex and VisualForce
- Implemented security and sharing rules at object, field, and record level for different users at different levels of organization. Also created various profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy.
- Migrate changes to production using Change sets and Salesforce workbench
- Setup Oracle Enterprise search to crawl Siebel and Salesforce data
- Handling data using apex dataloader and workbench
senior systems programmer
- Creating queues for all environments including DEV, QA, UAT, XAT and PROD.
- MQ version in use is v5 and partly v6 version.
- Support in Mainframe, AIX, Solaris and Windows platforms.
- Analyzing the Queue full condition, Dead letter full condition, Channel problems, sequence mismatch in all the environments and all the platforms
- Worked as CICS administrator for a brief period
- Worked as an application support personnel for a brief period
- Installed and maintained IBM products for the SEC Mainframe that included tape, disk and console tools as well as the SEC Accounting software, JARS.
- Monitored the SEC online transaction processing system and backup processes.
- Performed ongoing software maintenance operations, including installing and upgrading software.
- Researched, tested, and verified proper functioning of software patches and fixes.
- This was my first entry back into the job market after having stayed at home for 13 years raising three children.
- As a Systems Programmer Trainee I took many classes at the Amdahl Education Center in Columbia Maryland while awaiting my high level security clearance.
- Installed and maintained the DIA Automated Information System.
- Managed systems used by university to manage student and faculty resources and projects