More Job Descriptions for :
- Creating and develop an architecture of e-commerce solutions existing in over 20 markets – www.reserved.com, www.cropp.com, www.sin-say.com, etc.
- Monolith scalability – Magento
- Dev-ops teamwork automation
- Resolving performance issues on the production
- Involved in the complete development lifecycle (SDLC) from client acquisition to requirement analysis, system level analysis, design, prototype development, implementation, Integration, validation, quality adherence, delivery and support.
- Key role in the creation and establishing of Customer Platform for JLR Programs.
- Direct customer Interface for Requirement Handling, Analysis and Designing
- Key role to establish automation in Dept and Bosch World, Solving existing problem/quality adherence /Manuel repetitive work via automation and Tools.
- Failure Mode Analysis via DRBFM and FMEA
- Experience in coding, testing and debugging in embedded C and Perl
- Experience in Controller Area Network (CAN) and Local Interconnect Network (LIN) for Vehicle Communication and in Serial Communication (UART, SPI, RS232).
- Carried out profiling and analysis of heterogeneous DSP offload framework for performance and memory optimizations
- Designed various optimizations for better DSP offload performance on snapdragon processors
- Implemented framework and Linux driver for efficient handling of remote processor interrupts on snapdragon heterogeneous computing platform
- Analysis of BRD(Business Requirement Document) and FSD(Functional Specification Document)
- Data Modelling and Process Modelling workshops with end-users to derive the best suited and SMART BPM compliance process.
- Communicate with the onshore counterparts to gather requirements and understanding
- Experience on Diagnostic System management and Diagnostic protocols (I14229 and I15031) for Automobiles.
- Experience in Validation on a Vehicle, Vehicle simulator in both Closed Loop (HIL) and Open Loop environment
- Mentoring and grooming the team.