More Job Descriptions for :
- Managed a complete overhaul Project of SS7 network Compared cost and functionality of multiple SS7 Providers
- Designed new SS7 Quad to new Provider
- Implemented new DACC for quick cross connect
- Designed new Telco Racks to meet specifications for SS7 Traffic
- Managed cut-over from original provider to new provider
- Configure and implement Utel STINGA SS7 Monitoring servers and application
- O&M activities of Huawei MSOFX3000, Ericsson AXE-10 Switch & ZTE CDMA & ZTE NGN Soft switch.
- Regular health checks up of Huawei GSM MSC, ZTE MSC & MGW, NGN and Ericsson switch.
- Taking weekly backup of Huawei GSM MSC, ZTE MSC & MGW, and ZTE NGN & Ericsson switch.
- Troubleshooting and resolving Voice and data related Complaints.
- Hand on experience on ISUP call tracing on Huawei, ZTE and Ericsson Switches.
- Hands on experience for Testing Features in GSM technologies.
- Performance checking of the network as per the reports.
- Ensure housekeeping is adhered to and there are no hazards and proper control of assets and records are up to date.
- Installing correct hardware quality checks of builds and switch expansion installations and acceptance prior to BIS (Bring to service) and transmission cable installations to enhance central operation functions.
- Monitor the performance of the Managed Service Provider’s Operations and Maintenance of the Regional RAN Access Network.
- Testing of Switch & related equipment’s before being deployed on the field.
- Monitoring of alarms, handling and perform fault rectification and troubleshooting.
- Efficient for checking pots and PRI Lines with ZTE NGN Switch.
- Efficient for checking POI Loop Break with NGN & Ericsson switch.