Phone: (000) 000-0000
Email: [email protected]
Address: 287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
I have three solid years of customer service and food handling experience. I am confident, friendly and approachable which helps me when working in a team environment. I am equipped with the skills and knowledge to strive in high pressure situations and adapt to anything thrown my way. I am always excited and more than willing to learn and gain new knowledge and skills.
Dec. 2016 – Present Rutherfordview, Florida
Store Owner, Kuhic, Nitzsche and Satterfield
Worked in a high pressure environment, handling and preparing food while serving customers and maintaining a clean workplace that fit in with workplace health and safety requirements.
Dec. 2015 – Jul. 2016 North Romeo, Kansas
Restaurant Owner, Larson-Denesik
Worked in a high pressure, fine dining environment, involved in some food preparation but mostly looked after customer service and cleanliness of restaurant
Oct. 2014 – Nov. 2014 Klockoland, Florida
Store Owners, Swift and Sons
Worked in a high pressure, fast food environment, mostly looked after customer service and had some cleaning responsibilities
High School Diploma
- South North Dakota Academy - Lake Brittaniborough, West Virginia
Certificate IV Justice Studies
- Eastern Harris College - Lake Nicolaberg, Maryland
Responsible Service of Alcohol
- Northern Kuphal - Rosariaton, Idaho
Not in love with this template? Browse our full library of resume templates
More Job Descriptions for :
- Developed effective business plans to align strategic decisions with long-term objectives.
- Reviewed performance data to monitor and measure productivity, goal progress and activity levels.
- Increased revenue streams by reducing costs, managing schedules and performing variance and risk analysis to implement corrective actions.
- Enforced quality assurance protocols to deliver ideal customer experiences.
- Oversaw inventory by ordering precise quantities of stock and executing corrective actions to drive profitability.
- Owned and managed a sportswear store in a multi-cultural city
- Researched trends and coordinated with suppliers
- Selected merchandise to sell at the store
- Priced merchandise based on market standards
- Organized merchandise and prepared floor for sales
- Interacted and assisted customers in decision making
- Initiated and finalized accounting and financial requirements
- Maintained the store
- Purchased products
- Added products to inventory
- Organized stock
- Priced products
- Managed finances
- Producing new drawings and products to sell
- Purchasing and managing inventory
- Quick assembly and shipment of good to customers
- Online networking