287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
I am a hardworking, quick learning, passionate worker who genuinely cares that every customer I talk to has an enjoyable experience and I make sure to press that upon my coworkers as well. Reliable and dependable, I have never called in sick and often am the first one called when extra workers are needed or someone calls out of work.
Shift Supervisor, Crooks Group. Port Shaun, Wyoming
Jan. 2018 – Present
Greet customers and provide excellence dining and catering experience. Monitor food preparation methods, portion sizes, garnishes and food presentation. Counting money and making bank deposits, taking inventory and ordering food. Investigating and resolving customer complaints. Maintaining food equipment and keeping logs of temperatures. Training new employees, as well as doing the duties I did at Heavenly Ham.
Helper, Oberbrunner-Schulist. West Ozzieberg, Pennsylvania
May. 2016 – Mar. 2017
Learning and assisting carpenters, electricians, and other handymen, demolition and renovation, gathering supplies and bringing them to job site. Putting up dust protection, cleaning up, and removing garbage from from site. Talking with customers and explaining current siutation and estimates.
Prep, Welch, Carter and Crooks. Hammeshaven, Pennsylvania
Jun. 2015 – Feb. 2016
Job duties included: prepping and serving food, deliveries, taking orders, stocking, preparing and setting up for catering, as well as cleaning and doing dishes.
North Lubowitz, South Lawerence, Tennessee
Associate of Arts, Pychology, Sep. 2017
Delegation of Duties
Good under Pressure
Phone: (000) 000-0000
Email: [email protected]
Address: 287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
Proactive, friendly customer service specialist dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations at every interaction. Timely and professional with extraordinary communication skills and ability to build and cultivate relationships to drive business retention. Actively seeking a customer service director role where I can utilize my education and experience to add immediate value to an organization.
Feb. 2019 – Present North Wilmer, Delaware
Front Desk Agent, Dietrich-Little
- Welcomed guests and clients in an upbeat and friendly manner.
- Prepared travel plans, including itinerary, transportation and overnight accommodations for client guests.
- Received incoming packages and mail, dispersed parcels and correspondence and shipped outgoing items daily.
- Compiled and produced documents and reports and filed, copied or faxed required papers to appropriate parties.
- Resolve customer complaints or answer customers' questions regarding policies and procedures.
- Arrange for necessary maintenance or repair work.
- Resolve customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, or adjusting bills.
Aug. 2014 – Jun. 2015 Gibsonmouth, New York
Shift Supervisor, O'Hara-Gutkowski
- Managed morning rush of over 150 plus customers daily with efficient, levelheaded customer service.
- Managed 15 team members, including scheduling, training and conflict resolution.
- Greeted guests with a pleasant smile and superior customer service.
- Managed inventory by establishing and adjusting ordering parameters, forecasting usage and controlling waste.
- Maintained clean and organized workspace, enabling coworkers to locate resources and product.
- Maintained calm demeanor during high-volume periods and special events.
- Cleaned equipment, disposed of waste, closed registers and carried out other closing duties.
Aug. 2009 – Aug. 2010 North Johnaberg, Arkansas
- Assisted guests with making menu choices in an informative and helpful fashion.
- Delivered exceptional service by greeting and serving customers in a timely, friendly manner.
- Promptly served all food courses and alcoholic beverages to guests.
- Answered questions about menu selections and made recommendations when requested.
- Regularly checked on guests to ensure satisfaction with each food course and beverages.
- Delivered exceptional, friendly and fast service.
- Routinely cleaned table linens, table settings, glassware, windowsills, carpets, counters, floors, storage areas and service refrigerators.
- Continually kept carpets and floor clear of debris.
- Greeted guests and communicated about wait time.
- Routinely checked menus to verify they were current, clean and wrinkle-free.
- Welcomed and acknowledge all guests in a friendly, service-oriented manner.
- Completed opening and closing checklists according to set standards.
- Maximized table turns and rotated seating for maximum guest satisfaction.
- Cleaned dishes with detergent and rinsing and sanitizing chemicals in the 3-compartment sink.
- Provided high quality service.
- Clean service or seating areas.Maintained an accurate wait list.
High School Diploma
- Gerlach Institute - West Jarred, New York
Computer Pos systems
Phone: (000) 000-0000
Email: [email protected]
Address: 287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
I'm an enthusiastic college student who is eager to learn and lead in fields where there is substantial stress and pressure. The harder a job is, the more I invoke to pursue it and master it so that my team won't have to worry about me or carry my weight. I'm a team player that loves to contribute everything he's got to make sure things get done in a professional manner. I'm not afraid to fail in my tasks because I know I'll only get better at them after.
Feb. 2019 – Present Keenanhaven, Arkansas
Shift Supervisor, McDermott, Walsh and Bogisich
Establish and maintain order within the work environment. Plan, direct, and coordinate employees to do their job effectively. As a supervisor, I needed to work in the kitchen and and as a cashier in a fluent way where I could be helping all the employees if the day starts to get too busy. Essential duties included ordering all the food and supplies needed to maintain the restaurant at a working level. Interacting with employees and customers was essential in the job because I had to keep all employees busy at all times just as well as making sure customer satisfaction was always exceeding expectations.
Apr. 2017 – Nov. 2017 Gradymouth, Wisconsin
Mechanic, Vandervort Inc
Fix and replace parts for semi trucks. Essential duties included doing paperwork to make sure all the documents needed to order the right parts for a vehicle checked out and then replace the part. Make sure that customers always felt satisfied with the company's service.
Bachelor of Science: Psychology and Criminology
- The Kub - North Donya, Oklahoma
Associate of Arts: Psychology
- Western North Carolina Institute - Port Abrahamfort, Arizona
Efficiency is SPSS
Not in love with this template? Browse our full library of resume templates
More Job Descriptions for :
- Managed a production line to produce quality ready to eat food products and services per customer specification.
- Analyzing, developing and implementing process improvements that support the best business practice of producing goods efficiently and cost effectively.
- Providing extensiv3 safety training to insure all empluyess are knowlegble and aware of safty regulations to maintain a safe work eniveroemetn.
- Investigation of rejected products to identify root cause failures and implement corrective and preventive actions to eliminate failures.
- Evaluate team members performance to ensure expectations are met and exceeded and continuously improve individual skills competencies of the team.
- Assist the store manager in executing store operations during scheduled shifts.
- Deploy partners and delagate tasks so that partners can create and mantain the Starbucks experience.
- follows all cash management and cash register policies and ensures proper cash management practices .
- Provide quality experience and beverages.
- Monitored employee and patron activities to ensure liquor regulations were obeyed.
- Counted money and made bank deposits.
- Investigated and resolved complaints regarding food quality, service, or accommodations.
- Created, developed and updated social media accounts for new establishment on a regular basis.
- Trained employees to take over social media account management.
- Maintained food and equipment inventories, and kept inventory records.
- Ensured staffed arrived to their respective shifts and assigned their duties.
- Provide quality beverages, whole bean, and food products consistently for all customers by following all recipe & presentation standards
- Adhere to the health, safety & sanitation guidelines for all products; maintain operational policies & procedures for cash handling in the café
- Organize the opening & closing duties as assigned; inputting weekly data, inventory, & food orders
- Anticipate customer and store needs by constantly evaluating environment and customers for cues.
- Communicate information to the manager so that the team can respond as necessary to create the Third Place environment during each shift
- Create a positive learning environment by providing clear, specific, timely & respectful coaching and feedback to partners on shift to ensure operational excellence and to improve partner performance
- Assist with new partner training by positively reinforcing successful performance and giving respectful and encouraging coaching as needed
- Train and supervise employees
- Focus on client experience
- Floor and employee management
- Provide product samples, coupons, informational brochures, loyalty program and