More Job Descriptions for :
- Ensure that a proper level of stock is maintained and that the merchandise is displayed appropriately with proper signage and favorable shelf placement.
- Resolve issues that may arise as a result of audits.
- Solve problems at the store level to maintain the standards established in the initial sales agreement.
- Execute and oversee special promotional campaigns created to boost sales volume.
- Monitor sales volume, inspect inventory levels, and maintaining in-store promotional materials.
- Display items as per planogram.
- Ensure all rented displays are fully utilized at optimum level.
- Acquire extra space in collaboration with self-boys and section supervisors.
- Ensure that products are maintain clean and tidy.
- Ensure FIFO is followed.
- Keeping an eye on competitor’s activities and reporting to line manager.
- Coordinated orders for different companies including Publix, Walgreens, CVS, and many different small store businesses.
- Built relationships with customers in my field through sales and networking.
- Worked up to 1500 case orders as many times as 5 days a week through different seasons and environments.
- Drove my dead net revenue for sales and personal accounts to 15 percent greater than what it was in the prior year.
- Maintained store shelves by observing displays of company products by removing damaged or freshness-dated products.
- Tidied store shelves, providing optimum display of products.
- Maintained inventory by restocking shelves with product from inventory; observing inventory levels
- Promptly reordered goods when levels appeared low.