Phone: (000) 000-0000
Email: [email protected]
Address: 287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
Five years of experience in customer service. Excellent selling skills, and friendly disposition. Competent and professional. Knowledge of business and retail operations. Always striving to do better and learn more. Great eye for merchandising and adjusting product to help drive sales. Good sense of urgency on the sales floor.
Mar. 2019 – Present Johnsonfurt, South Carolina
Sales Lead/ Sales Associate, Maggio-Kautzer
- Promoted to sales lead aproximately 5 months into working as sales associate
- Supporting the management team by covering breaks and shifts when needed
- Opening and closing registers
- Assessing issues with customers, solving problems and assuring that they leave happily
- Motivating team to reach sales goals
- Keeping track of ADS, UPT, conversion and total sales to assure that goals will be met throughout the day
- Increasing conversion by finding out what every customer needs
- Encouraging sales associates to succeed by assigning tasks and checking in to make sure that they are completing them efficiently
- Training associates in bra fittings, register, assisting customers, and product standards
- Confirming with sales associates that they fully understand their duties
- Replenishing and recovering
Feb. 2017 – Sep. 2017 North Daina, Utah
Hostess, Heidenreich Inc
- Greeting all guests genuinely and warmly
- Keeping track of how many tables are sat and how many tables each server has
- Making sure that all guests are greeted by their server within less than 5 minutes of being sat
- Keeping a clean environment, wiping down menus and keeping them organized
- Helping bus tables when needed
- Keeping an organized list of reservations
Aug. 2016 – Oct. 2016 Davisfurt, Kentucky
Sales Associate, Little-Kshlerin
- Greeting all customers warmly
- Mainly zoned in jewelry and had one of the highest Alex and Ani sales
- Engaging with the customer to find out who they are shopping for and what they need
- Having an indepth knowledge of product, and the meaning of each piece of jewelry- this assures that the customer gets exactly what they need
- Keeping displays neat and attractive to the eye
- Keeping department clean and organized
- Often zoned in apparel as well as register
- Replenishing and recovering product
- Efficiently ringing customers to keep line moving, and customers happy
Jan. 2014 – Jun. 2014 Princefurt, Wisconsin
Sales Associte, Farrell-Heathcote
- Greeting each customer that enters the store, or assigned zone
- Talking up promotions to drive sales
- Helping customers with bra fitting and assuring a pleasant and successful experience
- Following direction from management to achieve success
- Thoroughly recovering product to maintain company standards
- Replenishing product to company standard
- Inspiring customer with personal testimony
- Connecting with customer to find out their needs
High School Diploma
- The Willms Institute - Batzview, Georgia
Attention to detail
Andrew Smith287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
Proactive, friendly customer service specialist dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations at every interaction. Timely and professional with extraordinary communication skills and ability to build and cultivate relationships to drive business retention. Actively seeking a clerk position where I can utilize my education and experience to add immediate value to an organization.
Sales Lead, Grant, Collier and McGlynn. Elishastad, New Mexico
Jul. 2017 – Present
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Direct and coordinate activities involving sales of manufactured products, services, commodities
- Confer with potential customers regarding equipment needs and advise customers on types of equipment to purchase.
- Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
- Direct, coordinate, and review activities in sales and service accounting and recordkeeping, and in receiving and shipping operations.or other subjects of sale.
Brand Ambassador, Kub Inc. Port Brittni, Mississippi
Nov. 2016 – May. 2017
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, working with advertising and promotion managers.
- Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, or return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Compile lists describing product or service offerings.
- Use sales forecasting or strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
- Select products or accessories to be displayed at trade or special production shows.
Substitude Teacher, Lind, Lynch and Ledner. West Jacquettatown, Missouri
Aug. 2015 – Jun. 2016
- Establish and enforce rules for behavior and procedures for maintaining order among the students for whom they are responsible.
- Prepare materials and classrooms for class activities.
- Observe and evaluate students' performance, behavior, social development, and physical health.
- Enforce administration policies and rules governing students.
- Use computers, audio-visual aids, and other equipment and materials to supplement presentations.
- Instruct and monitor students in the use and care of equipment and materials to prevent injuries and damage.
Cashier, Pacocha, Nader and Bradtke. Kassulkebury, California
Sep. 2014 – Oct. 2014
- greeting customers
- collecting payments
- using scanning devices
- answering to customer inquiries
- accepting customer returns
- counting the money in the cash drawe
The Schamberger College, Bertieland, Colorado
Associate of Arts, Psychology, Nov. 2015
North Murazik, Ritchieborough, Maine
High School Diploma, Jan. 2012
Attention to Detail
Andrew Smith287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
Trustworthy, dependable, responsible Personal Assistant with 3 years of experience providing ongoing support to a notable CEO within the mortgage industry . Dedicated, tireless professional with a keen ability to maximize both time and business efficiencies. Well-organized with in-depth technical knowledge and keen attention to detail.
Sales Lead, Sauer, Tromp and Fahey. North Karmen, Louisiana
Nov. 2014 – Present
- Supervise the activities of workers engaged in receiving, storing, testing, and shipping products or materials.
- Interview, select, and train warehouse and supervisory personnel.
- Prepare or direct preparation of correspondence, reports, and operations, maintenance, and safety manuals.
- Confer with department heads to coordinate warehouse activities, such as production, sales, records control, or purchasing.
- Respond to customers' or shippers' questions and complaints regarding storage and distribution services.
Loan Processing Assistant, Crist, O'Keefe and Hirthe. Thomasview, New Hampshire
May. 2018 – Present
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants' credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
- Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Review and update credit and loan files.
Sales Associate, Little, Jakubowski and Dach. New Brooksfort, Massachusetts
Jul. 2013 – Nov. 2013
- Demonstrate or explain products, methods, or services to persuade customers to purchase products or use services.
- Keep areas neat while working and return items to correct locations following demonstrations.
- Provide product samples, coupons, informational brochures, or other incentives to persuade people to buy products.
- Sell products being promoted and keep records of sales.
West Sauer Academy, Port Lavette, Pennsylvania
Bachelor of Arts, Humanities & Culture, Dec. 2018
Northern Wolff, North Mechelle, Arizona
Bachelor of Arts, History, Apr. 2018
West Feil Academy, West Raymundofort, Hawaii
Associate of Arts, General Education, Aug. 2015
Morar University, East Hymanview, Vermont
High School Diploma, Engineering, Jun. 2013
Not in love with this template? Browse our full library of resume templates
More Job Descriptions for :
- Managed cash and payment systems in accordance with company procedures and polices
- Performed all delegated tasks as directed by the management
- Completed all required training and provided support for training of other team members
- Responded positively to feedback and direction given
- Computed and recorded transactions at the POS terminal.
- Successfully held opening and closing shifts.
- Acted as a positive role model to help motivate and empower other employees.
- Delegated various tasks such as implementing scheduling and inventory.
- Handled difficult situations and performed well under pressure.
- Ensured sales information and safety for employees and customers.
- Completed and successfully achieved monthly quotas.
- Keep areas neat while working and return items to correct locations following customers trying items on.
- Know and use opening and closing procedures to make sure the store is ready for business.
- Count down registers and accurately create bank deposits.m
- Train new employees on desk and tasking jobs.
- Assist an average of 40 customers daily by providing outstanding customer service in finding or selecting items and providing recommendations to upsell.
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change and receive payments by cash or credit cards.
- Calculate total payments received during a time period, and reconcile this with total sales to meet daily, weekly, and monthly sales goals.
- Perform opening and closing procedures correctly and efficiently.
- Analyzes data and generates site sales reports on a regular basis
- Facilitates up-skill courses on sales
- Coaches and mentors leaders and agents to boost sales skills
- Represents the site’s sales team during client visits, site meetings, etc.