Phone: (000) 000-0000
Email: [email protected]
Address: 287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
Experienced Class A CDL Route Delivery Driver in the transport and distribution of medical and industrial gases, DOT regulations and record-keeping, Currently possess a valid violation-free Class A CDL license with tanker and HAZ-MAT endorsements, Current DOT medical card, and have received safe driving awards from my present employer
Mar. 2016 – Present Haibury, Pennsylvania
Route Driver, Boyle-Heller
Route driver in the delivery of industrial and medical gases over an established route, customer service, abide by Federal DOT regulations, ensure that orders are processed and delivered in a timely manner, light maintenance of route delivery vehicle, filling of liquid dewars
Jan. 2014 – Apr. 2014 Port Elsie, Utah
vice-president, Nikolaus, Olson and Medhurst
Assisted in the conducting of professional auctions, family-owned business
Apr. 2013 – May. 2013 Sidbury, North Dakota
Over-the-Road Semi-Truck Driver, Effertz-Hansen
Over-the-road semi-truck driver for a flatbed based transport company, load securement, abide by DOT regulations, trip planning, map reading, logbook record keeping, and light truck maintenance
Welding: Welding 1 (oxy-acetylene), Welding 2 (stick-electrode), Welding 3 (mig), Welding 4 (tig)
- East Dickinson - North Shirleyton, Louisiana
6-Week CDL Truck Driver Training Course: CDL License, DOT Regulations and Logs,
- North Massachusetts College - Kovacekborough, Virginia
High School Diploma: general
- Northern Georgia Academy - Lake Dennise, New Hampshire
Class A CDL Route Driving
Not in love with this template? Browse our full library of resume templates
More Job Descriptions for :
- Vending machine repair and maintenance
- Monitoring vending machine merchandise and restocking as necessary
- Collecting all generated vending machine revenue from several locations across Southern Illinois
- Maintaining all appropriate paperwork associated with vending machine collections
- Delivery and merchandising of products on shelves, coolers and on displays
- Regular product rotation of existing store product and delivered products
- Providing additional service as requested by the customer
- Establish positive working relationships with customer accounts
- End of Day complete paperwork, reconcile truck inventories and bank deposits
- Regular, reliable, predictable attendance
- Safely operate a company vehicle.
- Delivering and picking up packages.
- Checking that the manifests, hazardous materials, and B.O.L. Paper work was filled out properly by the customers
- Educating customers on the variety of services provided by SPEE-DEE Delivery.
- As the face of the company on route, projecting a kind, courteous, and professional image at all times.
- Scanning each package when it is loaded in the morning and at time of delivery so that the packages progress is visible to the customer.
- Clean and maintain vehicle.