More Job Descriptions for reservation agent Resumes
- Daily Reservations Duties as per checklist
- Managing standards of Customer Service
- Answering phone calls / emails / chat new bookings and enquiries
- Entering new bookings
- Ensuing correct reservation details entered for website bookings
- Updating amendments to existing reservations
- Group reservations and accounts
- Making reservations for customers based on their various requirements and budgetary allowances.
- Checking the availability of accommodation or transportation on the customers’ desired travel dates.
- Sorting out any issues that may arise with bookings or reservations
- Answering any questions customers might have about the reservation process.
- Providing support to customers who may need to amend or cancel a reservation.
- Recording/Booking of vehicles for future or present
- Vehicle Inspection upon return.
- Loading promotions on website
- Creating new rate codes in Opera & Protel
- Hotel’s reservations: made by phone, email, fax.
- Meet & greet the clients.
- Preparation of report for the Mornings Meetings.
- Distributing rates in GDS (Travelclick)
reservation agent / guest service agent
- Do daily checks of upcoming bookings through Expedia, Booking.com and other third-party bookings.
- Do daily payment checks for hotel accommodation and tour bookings
- Answering phone calls and emails for reservations promptly
- Liase with travel agents to create bookings on behalf of guests
- Use Respax tour operations system to book cruises and adventure tours for guests
- Help guests with tour enquiries and create reservations for tours in Kakadu, such as flights, cruises and day tours