287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
- System Quality Assurance experienced in Manual Testing.
- Participated in Waterfall and Agile approaches of development.
- Maintain cooperative relationships with developers.
- Excellent at quickly identifying high level test strategies and problems.
- Collaborative, effective communicator and problem solver.
- Extensive knowledge of QA Process, Software Testing Techniques and Methodologies.
- Multi-Faceted experience in testing different platform such as Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications.
System Quality Assurance, Hahn-Haley. Alexanderborough, Montana
May. 2019 – Present
- Develop and execute test cases, test data, and test scripts.
- Performs UAT, Hardware Testing, Regression Testing, and Functional Testing on Point of Sale System (POS)
- Identify and document defects, and then retest defect fixes, all in a detailed, efficient, and timely manner
- Responsible for system documentations such as System FAQ, System Standards, and Versioning Management
- Responsible for Level 3 Support via call, email, or remote access using TeamViewer
- Performs software testing for Android Tablet
- Coordinate with the After Sales and Technical Support Department to develop and reproduce product issues/complaints.
Junior Quality Assurance, Hackett Group. Lamontview, Tennessee
Aug. 2018 – Present
● Participate in a Hybrid Waterfall-Agile development process
● Participate in a day to day scrum basis
o Participate in discussing acceptance criteria needed for a User Story
o Attend Daily Stand-ups, retrospectives and collaboration sessions
● Writing an effective set of test cases
● Great manual testing skills
● Provide Test Status Report of Bugs and Test Cases
● Design and execute manual test scripting and cases with recording and analysis of results
● Execute Test cases while adhering software quality standards
● Analyze given Requirement by the Stakeholders
● API Testing (Postman)
Mertz Academy, Brekkemouth, North Carolina
Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Science in Information Technology, Aug. 2016
Defect/Bug Management and Test Management Software using JIRA
Software Development Tools (MySQL Workbench, Redmine and Google Office)
Operating Systems (Windows, Linux, Android and IOS)
Test Case Management
Functional and Technical Requirements Analysis
Working Experience in Defect Tracking and Development Tool such as Redmine and MySQL Workbench
Skillfull Architectural BIM/ REVIT drafter for over 8 years looking to expand my professional horizon in a progress-driven company. Collaborated with professionals in different career fields, backgrounds, and ethnicity. Made progress in over-all field professionalism through communicating, drafting, and learning. I would be an asset to your company because I was raised by hard-working people and I am always willing to learn with an open mind. I am agile, but strong-willed, determined to bring progress to whichever company I align myself with. As the company rises, as shall I.
Quality Assurance, Deckow, Gerlach and Spencer. Lorenefort, Kentucky
Jun. 2018 – Apr. 2019
- Inspected packaging of products from cellular phone to accessories packaged by conveyor lines according to Samsung packaging standards.
- Followed inspection directives precisely per inspection FPID (first piece inspection directions) delegated by Intech Solutions issued by Samsung Corporate office.
- Utilized computers to enter vital information like: UPC barcode, SKU information, IMEI, and FCCID into a database to be shipped to end users.
- Communicated with line leads, office managers, Samsung personnel, and other quality inspectors to keep the packaging errors to a minimum.
BIM Manager, Willms and Sons. West Solomon, Florida
Jun. 2011 – Mar. 2013
- Drafted, using BIM Revit and AutoCAD to create 3-D models of retail spaces, restaurants, modern luxury houses, duplexes, industrial parks, DFW airport concessions, grocery stores, and bars just to name a few.
- Collaborated with Mechanical-Electrical-Plumbing Engineers, Structural Engineers, and Kitchen planners to package all drawings for deliverable to clienteles.
- Understands and reads Architectural, MEP, Structural, and Kitchen plans through red-lines, RFI's and shop drawings.
- Honed my skills with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint.
- Organized and archived raw physical (and digital) materials library, finished and/or on-going projects, notes, details library, REVIT family library, specifications library, and template libraries.
- Created and upheld office BIM standards and guidelines in order to facilitate production.
- Mentored new hires and interns in REVIT and made sure to answer any questions they might have about REVIT.
- Hosted lunch-and-learns for the entire office to answer BIM related dilemmas.
- Traveled to construction sites for measurements, RFI's, punch-lists, and discussions.
Intern, Wolf, Greenfelder and Osinski. Harlanshire, Ohio
Aug. 2010 – May. 2011
- Interned for chief architect Isaac Molina.
- Took field measures on existing and demolition projects.
- Drafted 3-D models using REVIT and AutoCAD.
- Attended business meetings and luncheons with architects and clienteles.
- Assembled drawing packets and paperwork to be submitted to City Officials for permitting and/ or re-inspections.
Northern Flatley College, East Luciusborough, North Carolina
Associate of Applied Science, Architectural Drafting AutoCAD & REVIT, Jul. 2010
Southern Haag University, Shermanton, Mississippi
Associate of Applied Science, Architecture Undergraduate, Dec. 2005
East Lynch Institute, Lake Brendanstad, Hawaii
High School Diploma, Grade School, Sep. 2003
Phone: (000) 000-0000
Email: [email protected]
Address: 287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
Learn Quick/ Adaptable
Architectural BIM - REVIT
287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
Experienced Quality Assurance Specialist with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry. Skilled in Software Documentation, HTML, Office Administration, Agile Methodologies, and Quality Assurance. Strong quality assurance professional with a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science focused in Computer Programming from St. John Technological College of the Philippines.
Quality Assurance, Conroy, Cremin and Lind. Feeneyhaven, Missouri
Apr. 2019 – Oct. 2019
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures.
- Test system modifications to prepare for implementation.
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking documents
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates., and report defects to software developers.
- Review software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, or completeness, or to mitigate risks.
- Communicate progress of the testing activities to the BA lead
- Perform Regression Testing for major changes in the system
- Implement Standard documentation
- Provide feedback and recommendations to developers on software usability and functionality.
- Interact and collaborate with QA, BA and Development Team
Software Quality Assurance, Hessel, Tremblay and Torp. Drusillashire, Utah
Jan. 2017 – Feb. 2017
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Create detailed test plans and test cases
- Executing test scripts and reviewing results
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
Service Desk Analyst, Hammes, Labadie and Parisian. Lake Hye, Utah
Nov. 2014 – May. 2015
- Responsible for receiving all IT related and Telecom related problems, inquiries, and request. Giving first level resolution and escalating all ticket problem to second level of support if needed using VM Ware ticketing system
- Responsible for attending all reported incident through email.
- Troubleshooting of PC software problems and printer problems.
- Knowledgeable in MS Outlook and Lotus Notes configuration
- Installing, configuring and updating of Meralco applications like CMS, FMS, MWMS, MMS, Lotus Notes, McAfee Antivirus, HRIS (SAP), MS Office, MS Windows, SAG.
- Configuring PC network settings using TCP/IP.
- Monitoring of all Meralco application systems using BMC and Proactive Net Management System.
- Monitoring of all Meralco websites status
- Monitors Software Distribution updates or new versions for systems like Financial Mgt. System, Materials Mgt. System, MWMS, and CMSv10 to all MERALCO remote sites.
- Doing System Admin function such as resetting of user IDs for MERALCO Networking (NT) and Mainframe application systems. Dropping of stalled and looping processes of Mainframe application systems.
- Network monitoring of all branches and district offices using TNM SPECTRUM and BMC proactive
- Coordinate and relay trouble Network Links to corresponding Telecommunications teams for further troubleshooting.
- Responsible for releasing IT and Telecom related advisory through SMS.
Western Labadie, New Micaelaland, Texas
Bachelor of Science, Computer Science, Dec. 2014
Robot FrameWork ( Ride )
Load Testing using JMeter
Mobile / Web Testing
Restlet Client / Post Man for API Testing
Not in love with this template? Browse our full library of resume templates
More Job Descriptions for quality assurance Resumes
- Thorough Understanding of Software Development Life Cycles.
- Experience with Agile Development Process.
- Experience with Web-Based/IOS Testing Applications.
- Ability to Code Automated Tests.
- Create Test Plans/test cases to Discover Bugs Within Software.
- Identify, Isolate, and Track Bugs Throughout Testing.
- Solid Understanding of QA Testing Environments.
- Clean bathrooms, clean and mop floors, clean windows, glass partitions, or mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, or squeegees.
- Spray insecticides or fumigants to prevent insect or rodent infestation.
- Set up, arrange, or remove decorations, tables, chairs, ladders, or scaffolding to prepare facilities for events, such as banquets or meetings.
- Move heavy furniture, equipment, or supplies, either manually or by using hand trucks
- Police the parking lot
- Work as part of the Quality Assurance Team to perform daily coding quality assurance reviews under the supervision of the QA Manager
- Perform random quality assurance audits utilizing the internal focus target lists developed from CMS, and approved RAC issues, OIG workplan topics, and historical areas of concern, as directed by the QA Manager.
- Comply with the established internal and client-requested QA guidelines.
- Coordination with assigned client contacts to review departmental procedures and ensure compliance.
- Prepare weekly QA productivity and progress reports to QA Manager.
- Ensure strict adherence to HIPAA policies.
- Provide review findings and feedback to coding staff in a constructive manner.
- Count & check the quantity on all the products that comes into the warehouse to be shipped.
- Complete work assignments within the expected timeframe.
- Apply ICD-10-CM Official Coding Guidelines, Coding Clinic advice, MCE/OCEs, and other regulatory requirements in the coding and review process.
- Expand job-related knowledge and skills by attending and participating in in-services. Keep abreast of coding guidelines and quarterly Coding Clinic.
- Cleaning the floors (with a mop or a broom, or even a buffer machine)
- Stocking milk and eggs
- Watering the plants
- Unloading the grocery truck
- Cleaning the bathrooms