More Job Descriptions for :
- Evaluates and treat Geriatric, rehab, stroke patients. Screen all new patients and re-screen on an “as needed” basis.
- Communications with families, physicians, and other team members regarding patients care.
- Consult or coordinate with other rehabilitative professionals to maximize patient function and self-sufficiency.
- Supervise PTA’s and rehab’ teach.
- Home care setting includes interdisciplinary teamwork.
- establish integrated functional program to enhance speedy recovery bringing home-bound patients to their maximum potential.
- Examine patients to assess mobility, strength, gait, and balance.
- Develop comprehensive plans for immediate and long-term rehabilitation including therapeutic exercise; mobility, gait training, balance and patient, family or caregiver education.
- Evaluates and treat Geriatric, Orthopedics, post-operative and stroke patients.
- Develop comprehensive plans for short and long-term rehabilitation to maximize patient function and self-sufficiency.
- Help patients achieve optimal physical functioning.
- Promote the ability to move, reduce pain, restore function, and prevent disability.