More Job Descriptions for :
- Responsible for the visual concept of a film or television production while working closely with the director and producer.
- Manage own accounts and projects, working within budget, and scheduling requirements.
- Work with art department heads to develop design solutions.
- Negotiate with vendors to stick to the given budget.
- Research locations, eras, and genres to accurately portray the story.
- Hire and direct staff members who develop design concepts into sets and props.
- Supervise and manage all things audio from the concept stage to the final build of the games
- Make themes, background scores, foleys, impact noises and action sounds for all the games
- Purchase, use and maintain a selection of sound banks
- Quality check and make sure the programmers write the right codes
- Mix concept art with sound to get a fresh perspective on the games, especially when working with external clients
- Keep a log of all sounds, and organize the same for each game produced
- Help with the scripting and the story line of the said games
- Working with the director on the whole play concept in art direction, light and wardrobe
- Attending rehearsals to be able to design the best suitable wardrobe for the two characters in the play especially that they change within the show on stage.
- Executing the costume design and art direction of the play (Decoration & wardrobe)
- Create custom illustrations or other graphic elements
- I freelance as a Production designer and have worked on advertisements, digital content, web series, and feature films
- My work in the field includes; formulating basic layout design or presentation approach and specifying material details, such as style and size of type of requirement, photographs, referencing, sourcing, researching, documentation.
- Managing own accounts and projects, working within budget and scheduling requirements.
- Conferring with creative, art, copywriting, or production department heads to discuss client requirements and presentation concepts and to coordinate creative activities.
- Leading daily production meetings and weekly production calls.
- Working collaboratively with the camera crew shooting in locations, optimizing story visualization for diverse viewers.
- Managing multiple projects effectively in a demanding environment with tight deadlines
- deciding frames while shooting, running the set
- Developing artistic visual products while working within defined technical constraints.
- Mentoring juniors in creative processes.