More Job Descriptions for :
- Ensures the accurate completion of all procurement requests
- Followup with the finance to ensure that all of vendors payments done on time
- Tender announcement, Open closed envelopes and assign implementation orders to the most suitable contractor from financial and technical side
- Prepares budget plan on yearly basis and monitors the budget implementation from time to time
- Leads the team members to achieve required key result areas.
- Plans and procure materials based on demand at a given vendor lead time.
- Ensures continuous supply of materials at any given time.
- Communicate with vendors for possible earliest delivery for the immediate requirements.
- Supervising the procurement team and ensuring that all working according to the policy and rules of the depts.
- Promoting the standardization of department activities through the issuance of detailed procedures including process maps, master documents and templates, and enhancement of the lessons learned program. Controlling procurement functions through the issuance of the division of responsibility matrices, task lists, and various other control reports.
- Interfacing and coordinating with the Owners and local contractors and manufacturers.
- Review of all project procurement documents i.e. master documents, tender documents, purchase orders, addenda, including review of terms and conditions, payment terms and pricing schedules.
- Planning the work, assigning tasks, supervising and coaching the procurement team.
- Negotiation and Contract finalization with international and local companies for the project controlling procurement functions through the issuance of the division of responsibility matrices, task lists, and various other control reports.
- Creates and reviews purchase orders for Asset and Inventory Items/Tools and release the transferring orders in addition to contact and negotiate with different branch plants to prepare required documents for shipment.
- Building long continuing relationship with vendors, suppliers, and contractors to remain current and keep abreast of market conditions, pricing, and availability.
- Ensuring all purchasing transactions are within the purchasing budget.
- Devising and implementing purchasing strategy, objectives and targets for suppliers and product categories together with the relevant department.
- Ensuring that product quality standards are managed and improved together with the relevant department.
- Reviewing quotation’s evaluations and recommend the best contracts that will serve Company’s interests.
- Supervising and inspecting work-in-progress and work completed by contractors, ensuring all specifications and contractual requirements are fulfilled.
- Ensuring all goods & Services purchased comply with the company’s social sustainability policies.
- Providing guidelines, as well as planning the required training to subordinates to ensure the maximum efficiency from the personnel at all times.
- Reviewing and Revising the purchase orders, bids, price quotations, and other procurement correspondence/documentation prior to submission.
- Maintaining a close continuing relationship with vendors, suppliers, and contractors to remain current and keep abreast of market conditions, pricing, and availability as well as resolving procurement problems.
- Ensuring the least disruption to operations and the most effective and efficient means of accomplishment.