More Job Descriptions for placement officer Resumes
- To look after the training and placements activities of students.
- To have a corporate relationship with the industry and the students.
- To collect feedback from the companies.
- Arranging training program for soft skills and for interview facing skills for the students using institutional and industry expertise.
- To conduct mock interviews with the students and preparing them for the interview.
- Taking Assessment of students and posting the same to their parents.
- Maintain the student’s database and coordinate with the counselor for the growth of students.
- Succeeded in achieving more than 95% placements & 100% internships every year for management students since last 3 years Academic Years.
- Skilled in Structure Building, Profiling, Assessment & Training (Communication, Interview, Stress Control, Dress up, Difference between urgent & important work, Time Management and value of Recreational activities etc).
- Initiated, Designed and implemented the culture of ECA, Alumni Connect and various Tie-ups (NHRDN, TEDx etc) for the institution.
- Designed policy for the department, association document for the Alumni Association, Clubs (23), Tie-ups along with its implementation and event management for the same.
- Mentorship Program & Expectation Mapping programs in the process.
- Imparted training to fitter and fabrication both theory & practical under DDU-GKY Project.
- Developed ACLP & training delivery content and time to time modification.
- Established Welding Lab Setup, Centre Setup, and Audit & Inspection.
- Generated Mobilization Channel, Organized Job Fair & Event at different location.
- Placed more than 50 trainees in different location of Gujrat & Jharkhand with the Help of Placement officer.
- Purchased Tools & Equipment, PPE, Welding Accessories & Consumable materials.
- Documentation of Candidates & registration, MIS Work, Biometric Attendance.
- Interview and/or referral of participants to job placement and business development resources as a result of skills development training sessions.
- Coordinate job search skills training sessions and orientations.
- Coordinate individual recruitments and Job Fairs.
- Maintain direct communication with employers by performing weekly visits.
- Perform weekly phone calls to graduates in order to have all personal information up to date.
- Submit weekly reports in order to track Placement progress.
- Cultivated excellent relations with employers for student placement upon graduation
- Facilitated state board exams for students to complete respective certification
- Orchestrated event shows and charities advertising future student attendance
- Identify the needs and requirements from the company to refer the most qualified graduate
- Assist in the orientation of candidates for graduation or graduates visiting the placement office.