Phone: (000) 000-0000
Email: [email protected]
Address: 287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
Analytical and people oriented, driven by performance and success. Seeking innovative ways to solve halting problems by building effective relationships with both customers and coworkers. Seasoned with over five years of practice administering performance based techniques in the fields of sports and education to improve client performance. Equipped with a robust educational foundation with firsthand experience in research, data collection, experimentation, and equipment operation.
Apr. 2015 – Present Omarville, Ohio
Instructor, Gusikowski LLC
- Teach and advise athletes ranging from Kindergarten to College
- Provide training direction, encouragement, motivation, and nutritional advice to prepare athletes for games, competitive events, or tours.
- Ensure safe and proper use of equipment and techniques
- Keep abreast of changing rules, techniques, technologies, and philosophies relevant to their sport.
Jun. 2019 – Jul. 2019 Edmundoton, Oregon
Pizza Cook, Huels Inc
- Inspect and clean food preparation areas, such as equipment and work surfaces, or serving areas to ensure safe and sanitary food-handling practices.
- Ensure food is stored and cooked at correct temperature by regulating temperature of ovens, broilers, grills, and roasters.
- Ensure freshness of food and ingredients by checking for quality, keeping track of old and new items, and rotating stock.
- Substitute for or assist other cooks during emergencies or rush periods.
- Portion, arrange, and garnish food, and serve food to waiters or patrons.
Jun. 2018 – Aug. 2018 Guillermoton, New Hampshire
Director's Assistant & Trainer, Bruen LLC
- Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students' varying needs, abilities, and interests.
- Prepare and administer written, oral, and performance tests, and issue grades in accordance with performance.
- Prepare materials and classrooms for activities.
- Manage confidential financial and personal information for both the business and the client.
Bachelor of Arts: Psychology
- South Thiel Institute - Reingerborough, South Carolina
Research and Data Collection
Not in love with this template? Browse our full library of resume templates
More Job Descriptions for pizza cook Resumes
- Preparing work station for the day.
- Closing work station for the night.
- Stocking all food.
- Keeping the kitchen clean.
- Cooking the food for customers orders.
- Taking orders to tables.
- Cooked pizzas in accordance to the recipe
- Prepared cheese blend and sauce
- Restocked drinks and chips
- Cleaned all pans and utensils
- Ability to multitask in cooking assignments as well as food handling and packaging
- Accuracy in cash handling
- Train new employees for strong knowledge of operations and service requirements
- Responsible for a clean and prepared dining room area
- Responsible for assisting customers with their orders over the phone or in person in store.
- Prepare multiple pizza orders using ticket printing system.
- Maintain the fire within the famous brick oven keeping it between 600 and 850 degrees Fahrenheit
- Learn a multitude of recipes that must be recalled by a small description
- Cook multiple orders at a time, while also getting the proper ones out in a timely fashion
- Clean and tidy the work station while cooking then detail clean for sanitation for closing
- Preparation of ingredients
- Organized orders and maintained records
- Dealt with various issues in fast-paced environments