Andrew Smith287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
Right now I'm looking for any job available. I am willing to do just about anything for my job and I want to give everyone employer proof that I'm a hardworking, smart, and willing individual. I have always been that way. If I get hired it won't be something that you would regret! I guarantee that I will give everyday 110% no matter what. I'm really great at helping people and making sure everything is running smoothly.
Lot Attendant/Delivery Driver, Runolfsson-DuBuque. Hartmannland, Tennessee
Jan. 2018 – Mar. 2018
I had to deliver the parts ordered by other companies and make sure I got the payment and everything was signed for and in good condition. When I was a lot attendant I had to wash the windows of customer cars, check the battery, vacuum the inside of the car, and clean up around the dealership and make sure it looks professional.
Photographer Assistant, Rosenbaum-Flatley. Beckerfurt, Pennsylvania
Dec. 2017 – Jan. 2018
Equipment haul and set up on location, photo assistant with subject models and light placement. Used Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom.
Customer Service Representative, Vandervort Inc. New Eldridgefurt, California
Jan. 2017 – Mar. 2017
I had to help customers with problems they were having with their phones, pretty much make sure they knew how to use their phone correctly.
Maintenance, Daugherty, Baumbach and Yost. Rolandostad, Mississippi
Jan. 2016 – Mar. 2016
I had to paint, landscape, maintenance, etc.
Ride Attendant, Gerhold LLC. South Edwardoland, Florida
Oct. 2014 – Nov. 2014
Make sure all the rides were running smoothly, make sure people stayed safe and smart when using the rides, clean up around the park (clean leaves, mop, take out trash, etc.)
Homenick Academy, West Lelaburgh, Montana
High School Diploma, Jul. 2015
Know how to talk to people
Not in love with this template? Browse our full library of resume templates
More Job Descriptions for photographer assistant Resumes
- Archived photographs on computers and servers.
- Facilitated weekly studio appointments.
- Planned and prepared for all on-location and studio shoots.
- Accepted and completed in-person and online orders for photographs and photo merchandise.
- Cleaned and prepared photography studios for commercial shoots
- setup and prepared camera equipment and computers
- transferring raw photos to backup hard drives
- assisting the main photographer during photoshoots
- adjusting props,sets,models poses and clothes
- Carry Heavy equipment.
- Move props.
- Adjust lighting.
- Assist photographer with what they may need.
- Assisted in taking pictures of individuals, families, and small groups, either indoor or outdoor location.
- Aided in adjusting apertures, shutter speeds, and camera focus based on a combination of factors such as lighting, field depth, and subject motion.
- Familiar with the use of traditional or digital cameras, along with a variety of equipment such as tripods, filters, and flash attachments.
- Manipulate and enhance scanned or digital images to create desired effects, using computers and specialized software according to directions by employer’s requests.
- Created business relationships within the retail community for advertisement purposes.
- Followed instructions in regards to posing, positioning and movement.
- Adapt to the workplace whether working or presenting.