More Job Descriptions for :
- Safely and timely drive the employer to work and back, and to occasions
- Safely drive the employer’s relatives, visitors, business partners and associates to and from places authorized by the employer
- Ensure that the car is clean at all times by washing both its inside and outside parts
- Carry out routine inspection on the car to ensure that it is always in good condition
- Identify electrical and mechanical problems that may hinder smooth working of the car and carry out minor repairs and maintenance where necessary
- Consider different routes, check climate and traffic reports to decide the best time to travel and the best route to take
- Safely keep receipts for vehicle repairs and maintenance and other records and reports concerning the employer’s car(s)
- Perform general personnel functions, such as supervision and training.
- Perform general administrative tasks, such as printing internal paperwork, and making phone calls.
- Consult with parents, and nannies to determine causes of problems such as truancy and misbehavior, and to implement solutions.
- Care for children by overseeing their activities, providing companionship, and assisting them with school works.
- Performed vehicle maintenance such as refueling, oil changing and other minor tasks.
- Drove clients on weekends and evenings for special assignments.Picked up clients and visitors at airport and train
- Performed daily pre- and post-trip company vehicle inspections.
- Maintained company vehicle cleanliness on a daily basis.
- Waited for passengers at designated high-volume locations such as airports and popular nightlife spots.
- Minimized mechanical issues by adhering to vehicle maintenance schedule.
- Maximized employer satisfaction by keeping vehicles in safe and clean condition.
- Managed of shift schedules, and reservation calendars.
- Stored passenger luggage and personal items with care for safety and security.
- special emphasis to punctuality and worked to maintain outstanding attendance record, consistently arriving to work ready to start immediately.
- Responsibly handled the assigned duties that include picking up packages and luggage from costumers is different locations.
- Planning daily delivery routes, conducting extended or overnight trips when required.
- Assured that the vehicle is maintained in excellent condition and is cleaned regularly.
- Keep a travel log to record locations traveled to, travel time, and work hours