287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
An MBA graduate with 8+ years of experience in Banking and Finance industry and 12+ years of total work experience. Equipped with vast retail banking knowledge and excellent operational skills, looking for a challenging role where my skills and knowledge are utilized for achieving both organizational and individual objectives.
Personal Banker, Grady, Dietrich and Prosacco. Carlosland, Maine
Dec. 2017 – Present
· Offer customers a seamless service, including immediate transactional needs, financial information and product knowledge.
· Approach and engage with our customers as they enter our branches and discuss their needs, utilising and taking advantage of cutting edge tools and technologies on the process (including iPads and Kiosks).
· Actively promote our financial products when serving customers and deepening customer relationships through quality needs based conversations to explore customers financial needs and goals
· Sell financial products by proactively contacting customers to set-up appointments, as well as assist those who walk into the branch
· Provide professional financial advice
Administration Assistant, Nader-Sipes. New Marylandmouth, Georgia
Jun. 2015 – Nov. 2015
· Received incoming mail and stock from head office and updated details in computer.
· Ordered stock periodically and maintained sufficient stock levels at all times.
· Collected and balanced cash and cheques with invoices by end of the day.
Coordinated with other departments though emails and phone calls with regard to sales and activations of prepaid sim cards.
Agency Development Manager, Rohan Inc. North Junior, Pennsylvania
Mar. 2013 – Sep. 2013
· Undergone extensive training in financial planning, sales techniques and team building skills.
· Conducted sales activities such as cold calling, generating referrals and promotions.
· Interviewed clients to determine their financial objectives and discussed most suitable financial options to suit their needs.
· Advised customers on investment strategies and distribution of income.
- Recruited agents and trained them with regard to financial advice.
Branch Service and Compliance Manager, Ernser, Nolan and Wehner. Caspertown, Georgia
Nov. 2008 – Oct. 2010
· Analysed and solved complex client problems such as amount deducted from account due to insufficient balance or other reasons such as lost or stolen cards and cheques.
· Processed various transactions such as funds transfer, demand draft and delivered quality results.
· Handled loan applications, conducted credit worthiness checks, maintained records and loan documents and resolved customer queries related to loan applications and credit checks.
· Ensured high level of data integrity in the process, coordinated in continuous improvement program for quality delivery which resulted in customer satisfaction and trust.
· Provided a full range of banking services to individual customers referred opportunities to business partners where appropriate.
· Achieved personal production goals by expanding existing relationships through calling and explaining new product suiting their needs.
Acquired new relationships by giving welcome calls to new account holders and explaining the features of their account which are beneficial to them.
Executive - Administration, Bergstrom LLC. West Piaberg, Georgia
Jan. 2006 – Dec. 2006
· Sorted and distributed incoming mail to areas and staff within the organization and dispatched outgoing mail.
- Operated a range of office machines such as scanner, laminator, fax machine, photocopiers, computers and printers.
North Cassin College, Bayermouth, Delaware
MBA, Marketing and Human Resources, Jun. 2005
Eastern Reilly University, North Frederickbury, Montana
Bachelor of Science, Computer Science, Nov. 2003
Risk and Compliance
Andrew Smith287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
with almost 4 years of banking experience, I am Proactive, friendly customer service specialist dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations at every interaction. Timely and professional with extraordinary communication skills and ability to build and cultivate relationships to drive business retention.
Personal banker, Auer-Schumm. Charlesville, Maine
Feb. 2017 – Jun. 2017
- Resolving customer service issues
- Providing other convenience services
- Opening new accounts and assisting with Teller transactions
- Complying with all policies, procedures and regulatory banking requirements.
- Making their lives easier by sharing and setting up self-service options to access their accounts 24 hours a day/7 days a week
- Partnering with my branch team and Specialists to connect them to experts who can help with specialized financial needs.
- Superviser Overrides.
- ATM custodian.
Teller, Larson, Dickens and Crona. Aldenborough, Pennsylvania
Dec. 2013 – Feb. 2014
I was responsible for a variety of tasks including providing excellent customer service, processing account transactions effectively, helping resolve customer concerns in a timely fashion, following proper procedures to minimize errors and reduce fraud, and sharing the benefit our customers may receive when meeting with a banker, when appropriate. balance my cash drawers, build great rapport with people, and be strong team players who take pride in performing well and enjoy helping others.
North Kemmer, North Talisha, Massachusetts
High School Diploma
Southern Dibbert Institute, Lake Luthermouth, Kentucky
Customer or client service
Motivated banking professional possessing a strong commitment to quality client service coupled with excellent communication skills. A quick learner with an analytical mind helping the clients with their problems and giving utmost importance to their expectations. Also talented, unique, passionate Graphic Designer with good experience creating persuasive and attractive marketing and communications materials. Technical skills include 3D design, Adobe Creative Cloud, Illustrator, Photoshop, In Design and After Effects. Experienced at developing effective campaigns and advertisements to increase visibility, branding, and business growth and development.
Personal Banker, Wintheiser-Nitzsche. Waelchiport, Oklahoma
Dec. 2018 – Apr. 2019
- Provided assistance to customer’s about their bank accounts and on various other financial decisions.
- Provided an elevated customer experience to generate loyal clientele.
- Investigated and resolved customer concerns and complaints in a timely and empathetic manner.
- Maintained friendly and professional client interactions all times.
- Managed and assisted various training batches through their learning span.
- Interview clients to determine clients' assets, liabilities, cash flow, insurance coverage, tax status, or financial objectives.
- Develop financial plans based on analysis of clients' financial status, and discuss financial options with clients.
Assistant Manager, Mayer Inc. Tashamouth, California
Jan. 2018 – Feb. 2018
- Supervise the work of office, administrative, or customer service employees to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems.
- Train or instruct employees in job duties or company policies or arrange for training to be provided.
- Maintain records pertaining to inventory, personnel, orders, supplies, or machine maintenance.
- Consult with managers or other personnel to resolve problems in areas such as equipment performance, output quality, or work schedules.
Professional Internship, Mraz, Smitham and Fadel. Blockbury, Nevada
May. 2016 – Sep. 2016
- Confer with clients to discuss and determine layout design.
- Key information into computer equipment to create layouts for client or supervisor.
- Maintain archive of images, photos, or previous work products.
- Prepare notes and instructions for workers who assemble and prepare final layouts for printing.
- Confer with engineering, marketing, production, or sales departments, or with customers, to establish and evaluate design concepts for manufactured products.
- Participate in new product planning or market research, including studying the potential need for new products.
Northern Little Institute, Kandiberg, South Carolina
Bachelor of Arts, BA Programme, Present
North Vermont Academy, Trantowmouth, Hawaii
Associate of Arts, Graphic Design, Mar. 2018
Southern Rhode Island University, West Francesco, Arkansas
High School Diploma, Mar. 2016
Northern Wiza College, Theolaview, Texas
High School Diploma, Apr. 2015
East Mann, East Darrelltown, Indiana
Diploma in Computer Application, Jan. 2011
Phone: (000) 000-0000
Email: [email protected]
Address: 287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
Proficient in Full Serve (Banking Software)
Well Versed In Microsoft Office
Not in love with this template? Browse our full library of resume templates
More Job Descriptions for personal banker Resumes
personal banker( working for hdfc bank)
- Establish and maintain relationships with HDFC Bank Classic on Phone customers or provide assistance to customers by providing information and resolving their complaints.
- Answer customers’ questions, and provide information on procedures or policies.
- Confer with customers by telephone to provide information about services provided by bank and products like loan, insurance, account, demat, credit card etc and generate leads accordingly and forward them to concerned department.
- Keep records of customer interactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Cross-sales of new or additional services or products.
- Explain to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
- Meeting daily and monthly sales targets given to me.
- Greet customers entering establishment.
- Cash checks and pay out money after verifying that signatures are correct, that written and numerical amounts agree, and that accounts have sufficient funds.
- Balance currency and coin in cash drawers at end of shifts.
- ATM Teller, balance ATM once a week, add cash when needed to ATM.Order cash supply once a week.
- Sell customers products that best fit their financial needs.Input loan applications, open new accounts.
- Lead teller, make sure all employees have enough cash in vaults, assure every employee gets their lunch, and assure Tellers that they are audit ready.
- Assist manager when she is away.
- To serve and manage High net worth Clients of the bank by providing them best services and advices
- To manage portfoilo of the Clients by advising them correct and profitable investment avenues
- Sell various types of insurance policies to individuals on behalf of insurance companies, including life,medical and home insurance.
- Explain features, advantages and disadvantages of various policies to promote sale of insurance plans.
- Managing a classic banking portfolio having a net worth of 6.48Cr.
- Cross-selling of assets and liabilities products to HNW customers and improving customer’s banking experience.
- Achieving sales target for branch income generation and increasing the productivity of the branch.
- Providing financial assistance and guidance to customer for investment.
- Keeping a record of the product holding of the customers in the portfolio to analyse their future needs based on their present financial status.
- Open all type of account
- Sales of bank product
- Handling to the telephone calls and responding to queries.
- Maintain procedures for compliance, identify cross-sell opportunities, and resolve issues at branch level with resolution team.