More Job Descriptions for payroll administrator Resumes
- Review time sheets, work charts, wage computation, and other information to detect and reconcile payroll discrepancies.Perform full payroll function on VIP Premier System.
- Accurately and timeously process monthly wage payroll for the site.
- Maintain system database i.e. load new employees, update records, process terminations and transfers etc. and any other changes.
- Accurately capture and process leave records ensuring correct payment is processed through payroll. This must be done in accordance to HR policies and applicable legislation.
- Maintain Payroll system, with system updates, SARS changes/updates and ensure its in accordance with the legislative law.
- Process authorized overtime as per applicable rules and legislation applicable.
- Print and distribute pay slips ensuring utmost care and confidentiality.
- Provide excellent customer service to our clients
- Responsible for 3 cycles of payroll process for both full time and part
- Prepare and timeously submit weekly and monthly payroll reports.
- Prepare and timeously submit reports / schedules for third party payments and ensure they are processed and paid over.
- Review time and attendance, wage calculations, and other information to detect and reconcile payroll discrepancies.
- Record and up date employee information, such as union fees, child support, and garnishees to maintain and update payroll records.
- Process and issue employee payslips and payment summaries.
- Ensure all annual, sick and long services leave is processed correctly.
- Check integrity of accrual methods for annual, personal, and sick leave, for employees.
- Prepare and balance all month-end and year-end reports, and accounting journals.
- Issue and record adjustments to pay related to previous errors.
- Preparing of monthly, weekly and Bi-weekly payroll input
- Loading new employees capturing dismissals, terminations and ensure that relevant paperwork are received for discharge.
- Completion of Medical Aid withdrawal forms
- Update all records of existing employees
- General payroll input (Earnings, Deductions Company Contributions etc)
- Full leave function
- Reconcile all payments and review output of payrolls and checking figures and calculations to ensure accuracy
- Locate and notify customers of delinquent accounts by mail, telephone, or personal visits to solicit payment operator management for approval
- Administer and accurately process statutory deductions and employee benefits while ensuring all HR policies and labour legislation is adhered to.
- Work closely with the Senior HR Officer to resolve employee payroll queries,
- Escalate to Senior HR Officer if overtime forms from Production Leaders do not meet the requirements,