More Job Descriptions for :
- Performed top sales every week
- Gave small and large colatteral loans each day
- Achieved high loan and high buys each month
- Assessed the value of collateral brought
- Organized shop
- Counted cash and balanced cash drawer daily
pawnbroker / stock controller
- Explain product values and set terms for loans, interest and collateral.
- High level of product knowledge and value.
- Communication with extremely emotionally involved clients.
- Conflict resolution.
- Webstore sales.
- Pawn items for customers that need money for the day.
- Payday loans and title loan for customers.
- Record and report demonstration-related information.
- Sell items to the customers
- Clean the store for next day.
- Explain products or services and prices.
- Sales of prepaid debit cards
- Computer tasks
- Appraise musical instruments, jewelry, and other forms of collateral to determine loan/buy values.
- Analyze applicants’ financial status, credit, and collateral evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process.
- Internet sales on Ebay, OfferUp, Reverb, and other platforms
- Open/close establishment