Phone: (000) 000-0000
Email: [email protected]
Address: 287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
Innovative, forward-thinking Administrative assistant with over 5 years of experience in the areas of performance management, benefits administration, hiring, employment law, and compensation. Success executing new hire orientations, maintaining employee databases and human resource information systems, and investigating employee grievances and providing appropriate resolutions. Dedicated and motivated to join a reputable, growth-oriented company as a human resources coordinator
Nov. 2013 – Jan. 2016 East Aubrey, Wisconsin
Operations Specialist/Administrative Assistant, Rolfson, Renner and Kertzmann
- Create, maintain, and enter information into Database.
- Kronos, JDA, ADP, I-9
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Provide current employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
- Investigate and report on industrial accidents for insurance carriers.
- Select qualified job applicants or refer them to managers, making hiring recommendations when appropriate.
- Inform job applicants of details such as duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits, schedules, working conditions, or promotion opportunities.
- Schedule and conduct new employee orientations.
- Conduct reference or background checks on job applicants.
May. 2010 – Dec. 2011 New Gerardostad, Utah
Customer Service Supervisor, Wiegand, Oberbrunner and Labadie
- Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Greet customers entering establishments.
- Process merchandise returns and exchanges.
- Monitor checkout stations to ensure that they have adequate cash available and that they are staffed appropriately.
- Assist with duties in other areas of the store, such as monitoring fitting rooms or bagging and carrying out customers' items.
- Supervise others and provide on-the-job training.
High School Diploma: General Education
- Emard Academy - Mohrborough, Idaho
Not in love with this template? Browse our full library of resume templates
More Job Descriptions for operations specialist Resumes
- Clerical skills across multiple software programs
- Maintaining accurate and updated records
- In the case of theft, the ability to review and reconcile for lost stock
- Active communication to inform co-workers of any discrepancies and to suggest or report for appropriate action
- Attention to detail so that all counts and receiving of stock is handled efficiently and completed
- Product knowledge in case of questions regarding compatibilities of Apple products with third-party products
- Ensure transactions are booked properly in bank systems.
- Reconcile transactions between different computer systems.
- Process wires and other ACH requests.
- Reconcile financial data relating to client accounts.
- Provide 1st level support for business banking transaction inquiries.
- Work closely with custodian bank to monitor incoming wire and ACH payments.
- Investigate and resolve complex, large dollar customer claims of error or unauthorized use involving ATM, ACH, and/or Bill Pay and debit card transactions in compliance with Regulation E, communicating results of the investigation to clients and banking offices in a timely and professional manner.
operations specialist/account administrator
- Provided proper preparation, maintenance and security of all trust account records, files, negotiable instruments and documents
- Administered all aspects of assigned accounts in accordance with the legal terms specified in trust documents
- Responsible for paying monthly bills from trust accounts per the terms of the trust documents
- Requested transactions be made on trust accounts to move funds to balance account per the trust agreement
- Store stocktakes.
- Stock replenishment – stock accuracy.
- Visual merchandising of stores.
- Working with store budgets and targets.
- Mail/verbal Communications with Various Stakeholders i.e. overseas offices, shipping lines, transporters, CHA’s, internal communications etc.
- Negotiating rates with vendors.
- Quoting/Pricing-Ocean Freight + Local Charges to customers/overseas offices.
- Obtaining vessel schedules and updating the customers.
- Custom clearance co-ordinations.
- Submitting SI’s & obtaining Approvals from Origin to proceed.
- Booking containers/vessel space.