287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
I am a career driven and self motivated individual who is currently seeking a career with Visio Lending as a mortgage loan officer. I plan to utilize my extensive sales history and history as a loan officer to become a valuable and profitable asset for your company. I believe my experiences and track record make me an excellent fit for this opportunity.
Loan Officer, Bechtelar, Larkin and Swaniawski. New Velmaview, North Carolina
Aug. 2018 – Present
*Conversed with prospective loan customers, throughout the US, to assist in refinancing the customer' auto loan
*Explained features, advantages, and disadvantages of various add-on products such as GAP and Vehicle Service Contracts (VSC)
*I followed up with customers to fully execute to loan process and get applications through the funding stage: to include phone, email and other methods
*Ensured compliance with all federal and state lending requirements
*I achieved sales metrics on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
*Maintained knowledge of providers products and competitive product differences
*Maintained excellent job knowledge of the processes, products, systems, compliance and company information, as well as, continual professional
Fraud Investigator, Kris-Langosh. Weberstad, Pennsylvania
Apr. 2016 – May. 2016
*Worked with lenders and financial institutions to research accounts and help resolve existing account fraud
*Reached out to lenders and financial institutions to gather details pertaining to accounts in order to determine if an account is fraudulent
*Interacted with lenders and financial institutions to report fraudulent issues, and initiate the resolution process
*Recorded interactions with customers in the AllClear ID Application and Salesforce. com; details of interactions, email correspondences.
Precious Metal Advisor, Hodkiewicz, Fay and Beier. South Twana, Georgia
Jan. 2014 – May. 2014
*I made between 100-200 outbound calls from cold leads to prospective clients inquiring about investing in precious metals.
*I Worked with interested customers to find a solution to help protect their money, and diversify their investment portfolios.
*I educated clients on the different classes of precious metals and ways to invest
*I generated leads through target account selling, outbound prospecting, and calling on leads from multiple sources
Inside Sales, Cole Group. Jacobsbury, Colorado
Jan. 2011 – Sep. 2011
*I took inbound and made outbound calls to warm leads
*Educated customers in a consultative approach that promoted value and best protection for their home
*I negotiated and upselled products
*Was required to meet weekly and monthly quotas
West Colorado Institute, Bashirianborough, Nevada
Associate of Arts, Sports Management
North Wiza, Lake Randyside, Indiana
Bachelor of Arts, Kinesiology
Highly self motivated and Goal oriented
Detail-oriented and organised
IT skills and the ability to quickly adapt to new software
Understanding of underwriting and marketing
Familiar with local, state and national lending laws
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Analytical -ability to analyze financial information
Over 2 years experience as loan officer in auto refinance field.
Over 15 Years Experience in Inside Sales
Phone: (000) 000-0000
Email: [email protected]
Address: 287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
Financial Analyst equipped with the tools and knowledge needed to advance into senior-level roles within innovative, growth-driven companies. Expert at developing and tracking budget expenses and strong ability to analyze and organize large data sets. Deep technical knowledge with proficient use of QuickBooks and Excel programs.
Nov. 2016 – Aug. 2017 Gracieland, Arizona
Loan Officer/Member service Rep, Huels-Runolfsson
- Manage a computer system
- Work with members to get them the things they needed
- Follow ups
- Paper filing
Feb. 2016 – Jun. 2016 East Temika, Indiana
Certified Veterinarian Technician, Hodkiewicz-Pfannerstill
- Plan budgets and arrange for purchase of animals, feed, or supplies.
- Assist in medical procedures
- Care for the animals
Associate of Arts: Generals
- Northern Connecticut College - Lake Jared, Utah
High School Diploma: High School
- North Missouri Academy - Saritachester, Alaska
Not in love with this template? Browse our full library of resume templates
More Job Descriptions for loan officer Resumes
- Set credit policies, credit lines, procedures and standards in conjunction with senior managers.
- Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products to better meet customers’ needs.
- Confer with underwriters to aid in resolving mortgage application problems.
- Market bank products to individuals and firms, promoting bank services that may meet customers’ needs.
- Negotiate payment arrangements with customers who have delinquent loans.
- Analyze potential loan markets and develop referral networks to locate prospects for loans.
- Supervise loan personnel.
- As a Loan officer my duty was to collects data of customers who want INDIVIDUAL LOAN (IL) from CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIVE STAFF (CRS).
- Then check their CIBIL Record after that went to visit selected customer Business places as well house .
- Examine, evaluate, or process loan applications,Evaluate their income ,their need of Money , where they want to invest their money i.e, Inventory,Assets
- Then prepare FINANCIAL STATEMENT, BALANCE SHEET, amount of money passed,EMI etc
- Finally goes with SA person to finalize their amount.
- After disbursement follow up with their Payments.
- Prepare written documents to establish contracts with or communicate financial recommendations to clients.
- Review changes to financial, family, or employment situations to determine whether changes to existing debt management plans, spending plans, or budgets are needed.
- Investigate missing checks, payment histories, held funds, returned checks, or other related issues to resolve client or creditor problems.
- Issue trading stamps, and redeem food stamps and coupons.
- Complete contract forms, prepare change of address records, or issue service discontinuance orders, using computers.
- Recommend improvements in products, packaging, shipping, service, or billing methods and procedures to prevent future problems.
- Interview, hire, and train new employees.
- Provide special services such as investment banking for clients with more specialized needs.
- Arrange for maintenance and liquidation of delinquent properties.
- Petition courts to transfer titles and deeds of collateral to banks.
- Create debt management plans, spending plans, or budgets to assist clients to meet financial goals.
- Recommend strategies for clients to meet their financial goals, such as borrowing money through loans or loan programs, declaring bankruptcy, making budget adjustments, or enrolling in debt management plans.