More Job Descriptions for :
junior integration developer
- Consult with project managers to determine functional requirements of services.
- Integrate with internal systems and 3rd party clients to develop services and architectural designs.
- Prepare development, implementation and deployment artifacts and maintenance manuals.
- Provide technical advice regarding design or program modifications and usability.
- Project was aimed at providing integrated solution to create two way communication of Philips 3PL Warehouses with legacy systems using IBM WESB, Sterling.
- Collaborated with other developers to identify and alleviate errors and inefficiencies.
- Analyzed requirements and designed, developed and implemented software applications for multiple clients like Philips, Honda.
- Good exposure to XML, XSLT, SOAP and REST APIs etc.
- Designing and implementing SOAP web-service flows in IIB (v10).
- Prepared and processed various artefacts to be deployed on environments like DEV, UAT, PP and PROD.
- Applying various logics to connecting cloud based system SFDC.
- Monitored logs of middleware services using Log4j framework.