More Job Descriptions for :
- Product deployment and database management.
- Configured and ensured software changes to systems.
- Monitored installations and operations to consistently meet customer requirements.
- Assisted clients with monitoring all software implementation lifecycles.
- Inspected changes before client performed user acceptance testing
- Prepare system activity and performance reports.
- Ability to work in a team environment with strong time management.
- Direct or coordinate activities of project personnel.
- Worked as a Implementation Engineer for the software “Saral Pay Pack” which is a Payroll Software, It is a Windows based application developed using Visual Basics. This Software is used basically for Salary processing, It automatically calculates the Employee Salary, PF, ESI,Some other variable salary heads based on Employers requirement, and it generates reports, Bank statements. As a Implementation Engineer my role in the project was adjusting the software settings based on clients requirement, writing SQL queries and Salary Calculation formulae in the software, and training the client on complete software usage.
- Ability to perform all technical aspects of product implementation and ongoing support for customer delivery site
senior implementation engineer
- Advise customer about or perform maintenance of software system
- Supervise and assign work to programmers, designers, technologists, technicians, or other engineering or scientific personnel
- Monitor functioning of equipment to ensure system operates in conformance with specifications
- Coordinate installation of software system
- Train users to use new or modified equipment
- Involved in configuring the setup based on the client’s requirements
- Deploying new applications in the Linux base server and making changes as per the project flow.
- Understand and analyze the new requirement or changes in the current application with the team.
- Investigate the errors by analyzing the logs and fixing the bugs.
- Testing the applications and its flow after development
- Automate the process by cron-job/Jenkins automation tool.
- Handling Database and make changes based on application.
- Loading and Extracting data from DB by using scripts/services.
- Performed network configuration for both LAN & WAN networks.
- Designed and implemented printer drivers to facilitate local printing services.
- Administrated and troubleshooted a Linux based web server.
- Developed and built report automation tools.
- Organized and performed quality assurance testing.
- Performed code refactoring for our clients’ applications such as a USSD application for Diamond Trust Bank and mobile apps for Electronic Ticketing System (ETS).
- Designed and built an SMS getaway application.