287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
I am an experienced human resources professional seeking an opportunity to advance my career within a growing, employee-focused organization. I have Over 10 years of Human Resource Functions that include Human Resource Planning, Human Resource Services as well as Human Resource Development in a large organization.
HR Officer, Kirlin Inc. Roweton, Tennessee
Dec. 2012 – Present
In the last ten (10) years I have been working with Geothermal Development Company, where I have also been involved in all functions of Human Resource that include but not limited to Human Resource Development, Human Resource Planning and Human Resource Services.
Currently, I am in the human resource development department where I am fully involved in coordinating capacity building programs, performance management for the company as well as coordination of internship and attachment programs
In addition, I am also involved in policy implementation, donor funded projects especially for capacity building programs, budgets preparations, and generations of termly reports.
Human Resource Clerk, Gislason, Hauck and Price. Port Many, New Hampshire
Jun. 2010 – Sep. 2010
- Daily administrative operations of the human resource department
- Prepare, process, and review a variety of documents, including applicant/employee files, payroll records for completeness, accuracy, and submission standards
- Maintaining employee Records
Quigley Academy, Stefanville, Connecticut
Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management, Human Resource Management, Dec. 2016
The Kreiger College, Harrisborough, New Mexico
Master of Business Administration, Human Resource Management, Mar. 2014
Southern Virginia Institute, Alysialand, Idaho
BBA, Accounting & Finance, Nov. 2010
Andrew Smith287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
5 years of Human Resource experience with progressive experience managing employee benefits & compliance, employee hiring & onboarding, performance management processes, licensure tracking and HR records. Dependable and organized team player with the ability to communicate effectively and efficiently. Skilled at building relationships with employees across all levels of an organization. Additionally, 6+ years of report writing and content writing experience with knowledge of research protocols and research process
HR officer, Corwin, Lang and Bruen. East Lucasborough, Illinois
Dec. 2019 – Present
- Supported Teachers in improving operations and resolving issues to deliver top-notch Education and environment to students.
- Developed new process for employee evaluation which resulted in marked performance improvements.
- Researched and updated all required materials needed for school and partners.
- Obtained documents, clearances, certificates and approvals from local, state and federal departments.
- Managed team of employees, overseeing the hiring, training, and professional growth of employees.
- Facilitated the inter-classroom observations and long-term development of creative teaching and learning at a structural and systemic level, using different resources
- Supported the work of the Head in developing an HR strategic plan with mid and long term objectives and orked on academic boards to improve learning conditions.
- Facilitated and monitoring the Whole School requirement and run performance management, appraisals and recommendations for promotions.
HR officer, Gutkowski and Sons. Port Merrill, Oklahoma
Aug. 2017 – Oct. 2017
· Analyzed departmental documents for appropriate distribution and filing.
· Prepared leadership programs for teachers.
· Successfully build rapport with students and was able to listen to students’ concerns about academic, emotional or social problems.
· Helped students process their problems and how to deal with them.
· Mediated conflict between students and teachers.
· Brought improvement in learning conditions for students.
· Delivered an exceptional level of service to each customer by listening to concerns and answering questions.
· Organize recruitment and training for the teachers.
· Successfully conduct performance management at the end of session.
HR Assistant, Waters-Schaden. Breitenberghaven, Nevada
Apr. 2014 – May. 2014
· Helped HR manager in recruiting, training and developing staff
· Coordinated training and handled logistics and administrative tasks.
· Keep check on pensions and benefits administration
· Looked after the health, safety and welfare policies of all employees.
· Monitored staff performance and attendance according to policies.
· Advised line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer's own employment policies and procedures.
Successful negotiations on salaries, contracts, working conditions or redundancy packages with staff and representatives.
Western Schmitt, West Cristobalville, Georgia
Master of Science, Project Management, Nov. 2018
Southern Runolfsdottir University, East Clevelandland, New Hampshire
Bachelor of Science, Bachelors in Behavioral Sciences, Oct. 2013
Interpersonal Communication skills
Personal record maintenance
Training and Development
Hiring and Retention
Not in love with this template? Browse our full library of resume templates
More Job Descriptions for hr officer Resumes
- Issue offer letters of the employees.
- Prepare or maintain employment record related to hiring using human resources management system.
- Hire employees and process hiring related paperwork.
- Analyze employment related data and prepare required reports.
- Conduct reference or background checks on job applicants.
- Contribute in Annual Head Count activity.
- Contribute in Mid/ Final year Appraisal.
- Learning and Development
- Induction and New Joiner Formalities
- Employee Engagement
- CC Score
- APSM Compliance
- Manage end-to-end recruitment from sourcing, interviews, preparation of Job offer sheet to releasing, orientation and onboarding processes.
- Manage Payroll advise, from enrollment, adjustments, leave accruals including managing disputes and concerns.
- Handles employee benefits from Government related benefits and company related benefits including
- Organized company related activities such as Team Building, Christmas Party, Anniversary and Loyalty awards and other employee engagement activities.
- Responsible for alignment of process and implementation.
- Serves as a HR Business Partners from different Business Unit Heads.
- Developing company policies that would assist in activities such as recruitment, disciplinary and grievance procedures, health and safety.
- Highlight the employees who are not committed to company’s rules and regulations for follow up and recriminations by their senior officers.
- Job analysis to ensure that each position had a job description and specification.
- End to end recruitment (lateral and vertical). Salary negotiations and extending offer letters.
- Sourcing best talents through various channels like head-hunting, portals, professional networking sites, referrals, placement partners, internal career database and advertisement.
- Contract Manpower Management.
- Payroll, Attendance and leave Management.
- Posting and advertising open positions and assisting in recruitment process.
- Conducting an analytic job studies and constructing valid selection and job related criteria. Screening, evaluating and recommending applicants for interviews.
- Writing ads and posting open positions, Drafting offer letters for new hires.
- Participating in interviews as required and assisting staff members in identifying and creating job related
- interview questions.
- Checking applicant references, making job offers and initiating needed paperwork.
- Taking care of induction & other joining formalities.