More Job Descriptions for executive recruiter Resumes
- Partner with customers to get a clear view on their strategic and financial objectives and hiring needs
- Identifying and recruiting prospective candidates using a variety of channels
- Assessing candidates to ensure qualification match, cultural fit and compatibility
- Conducting confidential interviews, checking references
- Present shortlisted candidates and provide detailed profile summaries
- Offer guidance and facilitate the negotiation process through to its completion
- Follow up with clients and assist with the candidate’s transition and on-boarding process
executive recruiter (us shift)
- Working with clients like Bank of Amrica, Conduent, Fannie Mae, Vantiv, Fifth Third Bank through SLK Amrica, HCL America, Capco.
- Responsible for thorough understanding of technical requirements and identify the qualified resources from the IT market.
- Responsible for thoroughly grilling the IT resources such as Software Developers, Database Administrators, Quality Analysts, Business Analysts, Technical Analysts, Network Engineer, Technical Managers, Technical Architects, etc. before presenting to the Client to ensure the quality outcome.
- Communicate and prioritize client requirements to sales executives and recruiters.
- Mentored 3 Junior Recruiters as well and helped them to achieve their target.
- Closely working with Hiring managers for scheduling interviews, candidate selection, and collecting the feedback of the candidates interviewed.
- Interview and screen candidates through various methods including behavioral, question/answer, Skype Call and telephone.
- Responsible for sourcing and recruiting technical professionals which match client specifications
- Developed and managed client relationships
- Solely responsible for coordinating the placement process between the candidate and the client
- Assisted in interviewing prospective new recruiters
- Developed and managed recruitment/research process for assigned projects and set expectations to client and internal team appropriately
- Utilized creative sourcing techniques in order to target and cold call passive candidates as the firm did not have an applicant tracking database system
- Wrote job descriptions, pre-screened and interviewed potential candidates in order to qualify the best quality candidate to present to clients
- Set-up and maintained files, records and databases such as master extension, cell phone and office inventory lists.
- Generated profile letters and conducted reference checks on finalist candidates
senior executive recruiter (contract)
- Helped open a new oﬃce and built a strong network of clients in the banking industry all over the country as they outsourced recruiting duties to our ﬁrm
- Developed strong relationships with candidates, marketed their talent, and closed the deal on job placements
- Consistently portrayed a high level of charisma and enthusiasm as the ﬁrst point of contact for our ﬁrm
- Engaged potential clients and candidates quickly, while presenting a professional face for the company and the position that was open