Andrew Smith287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
Hard-working, Business major currently attending Owens Community College, with work experience. Aiming to leverage a proven knowledge of records management, customer communications, and customer service skills to successfully fill the Branch Assistant role at your company. Frequently praised as adaptable by my peers, I can be relied upon to help your company achieve its goals.
Clerk/Cashier, Kertzmann LLC. Lake Elois, Georgia
Aug. 2014 – Present
- Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
- Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
- Calculate total payments received during a time period and reconcile this with total sales.
- Keep periodic balance sheets of amounts and numbers of transactions.
Escrow Assistant, Stracke, Cummings and Huel. Rathburgh, Pennsylvania
Oct. 2019 – Present
- Opens orders, inputs closing statements from a worksheet prepared by Escrow Officer
- Prepares documents for closing and handles the complete disbursement and follow up of all escrow transactions
- Communicates requirements and other information to clients including Title exceptions
- Interprets earnest money agreements as they relate to closing and prepare all documents required
Fitness Center Service Front Desk Clerk, Kilback Group. New Waynetown, Wyoming
Nov. 2018 – Dec. 2018
- Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them into specific destinations.
- Provide information about establishment, such as location of departments or offices, employees with the organization, or services provided.
- Analyze data to determine answers to questions from customers or members of the public.
- Clean sporting equipment, facilities, or grounds.
South Washington Institute, East Jannaside, Iowa
Associate of Arts, Business Administration, Present
East Florida College, East Aaronberg, West Virginia
High School Diploma, Jan. 2017
Proficient in Microsoft Office
Tech savvy with the ability to quickly learn new software and hardware attributes
Not in love with this template? Browse our full library of resume templates
More Job Descriptions for :
- Set up escrow transactions upon receiving new escrow orders. Process deposits of earnest money and mail out necessary forms and preliminary title reports to principals for review.
- Prepare and deliver recording packages based on escrow instructions and verifying that appropriate title premiums and recording fees have been collected.
- Perform clerical duties such as filing, answering phones, typing forms and correspondence
- Assist with scheduling and/ or conducting closings, as directed
- Coordinate and assist with branch escrow department for assistance with escrow transactions.
senior escrow assistant
- Analyze and research reporting issues to improve title operations procedures.
- The Senior Escrow Assistant supports the escrow staff by performing general support tasks to maintain departmental efficiency including auditing, Analysis, Data Entry, and Scanning of documents.
- Self motivated, hard worker with integrity.
- Create, scan, organize, and handle personal, financial files.
- Provide clerical support during the opening, maintaining, and closing of escrow accounts.
- Assist escrow officers by creating and editing correspondence and documents, maintaining files and records, and providing services to clients.
- Collaborated with loan officers, real estate agents, and customers to ensure closing requirements were met and disbursed funds from transactions.
- Ordered all payoff’s involved in transactions, property tax certificates, HOA resale certificates, utilities estimates, and municipality lien status, / and or release.
- Accomplished escrow assistant training within 3 months of starting as a receptionist.
- Provided support from opening to closing of real estate transactions for one of the top escrow officers in Sonoma County
- Managed files and records and correspondence for all parties within the transaction
- Assisted in preparing documents for closing
- Fill out financial forms.
- Ordering title reports and checking for liens and tax issues that could hinder a potential transfer.
- ordering utility reports
- Requesting and assisting in the review of wills and trusts in relation to the title report.
- Notarizing and signing documents with clients
- Working with lenders in preparing their documents for customer acceptance and signature.
- working under strict time constraints to make sure files were closed in time.
- Taking documents to the county recorder to put documents on record.