Andrew Smith287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
I am a very reliable person, i like to be on time and ready to work. I show respect to my co-works and the company. My parents own a ranch, that gave me the opportunity to learn how to fence used farm equipment and work hard under the sun. Working at Fiesta Chevrolet i developed my people skills and because i was in changer of the advertising on social median and the website i had the chance to customize flyers, pictures and developed commercial that will bring people to the store. On the weekends i have a little bit of time to play my guitar, fish and take my family to the beach.
Electrician Helper, Walter, VonRueden and Feest. Nealland, Washington
As a electrician i had to always be prepared with my tools, ones we clime the scaffold is was a long was down. We had to wear a safety harness when we clime. I pulled wired a check that the cable tray was secured.
BDC Manager, Weber, Boehm and Kling. Port Johnathon, South Dakota
Mar. 2016 – Jul. 2016
I Started as a Sales Consultant in with in 6 months i jumped from internet manager to BDC Manager because of my ability to talk to customer over the phone, and great customer service. As a BDC Manager i was responsible for make sure that all my 20 sales agents completed there tasks and did 30 calls daily. I updated the website and did the advertising on social media. I added new sales agents to our data base, and also removed the ones that quit.
Security Officer, Kris-Zboncak. South Ezekielside, West Virginia
Jan. 2014 – Apr. 2014
I did my rounds around the perimeter, make sure that all gates and doors are locked and there is no one in the location. Check the area every hour and make sure everything is in the clear. Report any incident and mark down personal that came in after hours.
Northern Marquardt, Kirlinfurt, Kentucky
High School Diploma, Mar. 2010
Andrew Smith287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
I am very interested in motors,engines, and electricity. I have come from a family of electricians and have been raised to work with my hands and troubleshoot problems. I have learned so many great things since working in the field, from installing to maintaining. My favorite part about working in the field is having a problem with a generator or a piece or equipment and having to troubleshoot my way though it. The reason I have such a passion for generators is as listed above I am interested in engines and electricity, you combine those 2 and boom you have a generator. I plan to learn all I can and be a great asset to any company.
Electrician helper/ Generator installer, Swift, Parker and Barton. Lannieberg, Vermont
Oct. 2019 – Present
Currently working as an apprentice electrician. I have learned many new things from installing and wiring recepticals to installing and wiring whole-house panels. I also have been working in the generator installing/maintenance field and have familiarized myself with the steps taken to install automatic transfer switches to installing load shed modules. Not only have I learned about installing, but maintaining the generator itself. I am very interested in generators and I am soaking up all the information I can.
Electrican helper, McGlynn-Langosh. Talithastad, Colorado
Aug. 2019 –
Apprentice electrican/ helper, my father owns Williamson Electrical and I have helped him since I was able to walk. I have learned many things such as listed at KEMCO electric.
East Pennsylvania University, East Brunatown, Maine
High School Diploma, High school, Aug. 2018
Working with hands
Not in love with this template? Browse our full library of resume templates
More Job Descriptions for :
- Plan layout of electric power generating plants or distribution lines or stations.Design, implement, maintain, or improve electrical instruments, equipment, facilities, components, products, or systems for commercial, industrial, or domestic purposes.
- Sign overhaul documents for equipment replaced or repaired.
- Support the Master Electrician for Distribution panels installation and testing support .
- Support cables/wiring laying and end connections along.
- Using various hand and power assisted tools to install conduit, fixtures and electrical apparatus within commercial, industrial and residential buildings.
- Arduous physical labor which included digging trenches and working in confined spaces at extreme temperatures.
- Troubleshooting and fixing electrical circuits using various equipment such as voltage testers.
- Cleaned work area after job completion and followed proper safety procedures and guidelines.
- Install and repair electrical systems, wiring, fixtures, motors per plans
- Install relays, switches, circuit breaker panels and grounding leads
- Cut and install electrical conduits utilizing proper hand and power tools
- Install receptacles ,high hats fixture lights, fluorescent light, and dimming light switches
- Running wiring in commercial buildings and residential housing
- Replace damaged electrical work
- Executed daily operations of bending conduit, wiring light fixtures, and participating in electrical based projects.
- Was helper for 2 weeks with work based electrical ac maintenance.
- Trained in and completed over 40 lessons and achieved significant improvements in electrical trade.
- Helped train lesser experienced electrical helpers in handling of hand tools and power tools
- Helped manage and maintain the work areas to insure a safe and non-hazardous work area for all the trainees.
- Successfully handled electrical tools and equipment
- Help and instruct fellow employees install electrical components.
- Run pipe (ridgid/EMT) and pull appropriate cable.
- Pull and terminate single-pair to eight-pair cable as well as terminate electrical panels and disconnects.
- Install electrical equipment such as cable tray, MCC’s, and VFD’s.
- Install lights, receptacles, and HVAC’s.